Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved OOC insults, MG, Earrape, Friends VDM | 3154

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sherv West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 28, 2021
Time of violation
5:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Xc3wgZx-Jk0

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
He was insulting my colleagues and I from FIB (calling us cocksuckers, bitches, and many other words that I'm refraining from listing due to egregious profanity. He ignored our reqests for ID even though we followed the penal code exactly (I even read to him the exact penal code and he still refused (Failrp?)), he called in more people who came and rammed us repeatedly, screamed in our ears for probably 10-20 minutes straight, said we could give him "any amount of stars we like" but he'll just get out in 5 months anyway. I can discuss more if necessary and show my fellow agents pov as well if the volume isnt loud enough but trust me, they were all plenty loud.

These 2 clips are the rest of the pov

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
Hello. Upon reviewing the complaint I made a decision.
22039 - Will be punished for VDM I Demorgan 300 minutes
1628 - Will be punished for VDM I Demorgan 150 minutes
11207- will be punished for 6.1General Rules I Mute - 60 min (6.1 Incorrect use of the /me /do /try /todo commands are prohibited. The player is obliged to play only the truth. Note: /try can only be used 2 times per situation.)
3154 (media) - will receive a demorgan for 150 minutes for flexing with his media privileges + inappropriate language I mute 120 minutes.
In the future, the punishments will be stricter for OOC insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom