Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samu Kaito
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
May 6, 2023
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/357268/

Samu Malsomalso

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, First i hope if you read this you are doing well.

I did a unban appeal around 2 Weeks ago here the link so you can see why i am Banned: Rejected - Unban Reqeust @mazhor

After you made me some hope and gave the Appeal to the Chief Admin in this case Justin Winter he rejected it with the reason ,, You have been banned multiple times for cheating rejected,, . I was wondering what he meant ecause i only have one real cheating ban, so i asked him in discord and he told me i have more than 1 Cheating sanction how you can see it on the screenshot and he told me i got maybe 3x cheating, but the problem is there is no 3x on DE1, if you get 2 times banned for Cheating youre Blacklistet. So i asked him what Justin Winter means with that bc he didint answer me back Justin and ingored me. You can see on the Screenshots that Leon told me i only got 2 Cheating bans, after that he told me Cheating is not appealbel and this rule comes from the project managment. But in my opnion that makes no sense because than you would instantly reject my thread but you gave justin the chioce but he had wrong information about me. Why i want to asked you Mazhor, pls bro give me a chance to prove you i changed, And i wouldnt probably play that often on DE1 because most of my friends are not playing anymore on DE1 and i found new friends on DE3, but because of my ban i cant appeal for Unoff leader, i cant appeal for a Gang of Vice bc of my 2x cheating ( im playing since my ban on DE3 ). But still i would love to get back the feeling of DE1 the Server with the most players. And sorry if i am annoying you with such a long text but since 1 Year i want to try it to get unabanned you gave me hope so i want to use it.

here are the Screenshots of the Chats:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom