Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Protyay Deyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2024
Time of violation
14:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RMg4mmQi3PA

Protyay Dey

Player
Player
Dear GOD,

I am writing to file a formal complaint and request immediate action regarding an incident involving Emilie Raicevic (ID: 205118) within our family server. As the leader of the family, I, Protyay Deyy (ID: 162776), take responsibility for bringing this matter to your attention.

On the date of 02/03/2024, Emilie Raicevic was invited into our family server by an unknown member. Regrettably, Emilie Raicevic has taken advantage of this invitation and committed a serious offense. He unlawfully accessed the trunks of all cars within our family and stole valuable weapons, causing significant loss and distress to our members.

Given the severity of his actions and the breach of trust, I hereby request a permanent ban of Emilie Raicevic from our family server. It is imperative that immediate action is taken to prevent any further incidents and to uphold the safety and integrity of our community.

I urge you to thoroughly investigate this matter and take the necessary steps to ensure that justice is served and our family server remains a secure environment for all members.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Protyay Deyy
Family Leader
ID: 162776

sumitplayzz

Player
Player
As the deputy head of our family, it is with grave concern that I must address the recent actions of "Emilie Raicevic" "ID. 205118" Without permission from any member, he has unlawfully stolen all our valuable items. This egregious breach of trust cannot be tolerated. I request an immediate ban for Emilie to prevent further harm.

Michael Vishal

Player
Player
As a part of family member in chief position. I go throughly in logs and upon checking i think he/she should get punished.

John Shakespeare

Player
Player
As a deputy chief in this family i also seen on the logs he was doing gr 6.22. He should get punished. His Name was Emilie Raicevic.. Pls check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom