Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Barney Hayes

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Hayes

The Best 101
Player
1. Barney
2. 17
3. GBT +(00:00)
4. 8 hours
5. beano1208
6. Barney Hayes
7. 3659
Information

I'm really keen on stepping up as the Leader of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), and I've got a few reasons why this is something I'm passionate about:
First off, I've been pretty active in the RP community, especially on EN 2 since last April. Leading the LSPD has sort of been a dream gig for me, and I've been putting in a ton of hours lately to make sure I'm on top of my game. Even though I started out on EN 3 when it kicked off, I've ramped up my activity recently, and I reckon I'm in a good spot to take on a leadership role now.
I've noticed a bit of a problem over on EN 3 where folks who get into leadership roles, like in the SAHP, don't stick around for the long haul. It's causing a bit of instability, and it's tough for people who want to join specific organizations. So, I want to bring some stability and commitment to the LSPD leadership, making sure we've got someone reliable at the helm.
Another thing that gets me fired up is crafting a solid charter for the LSPD. With my background in law, I reckon I can help put together a document that'll really guide the organization well into the future.
Now, when it comes to improving RP within the department, I've got a few ideas. We need to make sure all our officers are trained up properly to handle any situation with professionalism and respect. And we can up our RP game by learning from what's worked in the past and building strong relationships with other groups. Plus, having a solid charter tailored to our needs will definitely help boost RP within the department.
Finally, I'm all about keeping the lines of communication open with the public. We need to make sure folks feel heard and supported, so I'm all for setting up channels where they can give us feedback and ask questions.
Overall, I'm really excited about the opportunity to lead the LSPD and help it grow and succeed. Let's make it happen!

30.Chief of Police
29.Deputy Chief of Police
Chief of Staff
27.Commander (HOD)
26.Captain (DHOD)
25.Lieutenant (Supervisor)
24.Superintendent

HIGH COMMAND

23.Lead Detective
22.Senior Detective
21.Detective III
20.Detective II
19.Detective I
18.Master Sergeant
17.Senior Sergeant
16.Sergeant
15.Master Corporal
14.Senior Corporal
13.Corporal
12.Master Patrol Officer
11.Senior Patrol Officer II
10.Senior Patrol Officer I
9.Patrol Officer V
8.Patrol Officer IV
7.Patrol Officer III
6.Patrol Officer II
5.Patrol Officer I
4.Parking Enforcement Officer
3.Rookie
2.Cadet
1.Janitor

Departments

Human Resources ( Combined with Internal affairs)
Public Relations
S.W.A.T (Reformed)
Parking Enforcement

CIB (Criminal intelligence Bureau)

My Past experiences:

Deputy Chief of Police for 2 terms
SAHP Rank 28 x3
FIB Rank 27 x3

Thank you for reading my application!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom