Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Godxlite Mafia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FUVPKBXH1tQ?si=N0oYQ4BA6khEfxhY

Supriyo5010

Player
Player
Dear admin,
Tell him to show the previous 2 min footage where he was car ramming us and I gave him multiple times to leave but he didn't and continued poking us.

God-x-Lite Daku

God is watching you 👀
Player
Dear admin,
Tell him to show the previous 2 min footage where he was car ramming us and I gave him multiple times to leave but he didn't and continued poking us.
Dear admin,
I think you don't have any problem to post your side pov of the full situation

Supriyo5010

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I don't have the footage because in that time I'm just chilling with my friends, and if he have this POV recorded why he don't have the preveious footage recorded? why because if he upload it it will proove him guilty?

God-x-Lite Daku

God is watching you 👀
Player
Dear Admin,
I don't have the footage because in that time I'm just chilling with my friends, and if he have this POV recorded why he don't have the preveious footage recorded? why because if he upload it it will proove him guilty?
I started my rec when he was started shooting on me multiple times I called admin but they come late u can see this player how they killing rp players it's so danger this player don't have any fear of admin see in pov they how they shooting it's very dangerous for others players punish him if possible

Supriyo5010

Player
Player
soo he is saying he called admin right? say him give proof of that. and he saying also I'm killing right? where and whom I killed? show proof.. Accusing me with lying right? why u cutted that part when I told u to leave the area in 5 sec and counted 3 to 4 times? provoking us by ramming where r those parts?

Supriyo5010

Player
Player
On Consideration
dear admin,
plz sorry because I'm going to involve past experience. he was our family member and he betrayed us and after leaving the family he trying to kill us and disturb us so then I uploaded a pov of that and he got punished so now he want to get revenge of that. u can see in our background history. and again sorry to involve this incident.

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Player
Rejected
Evidence is Cropped
(Date,time,Your ID and all the details should be in the whole POV).
Please refer to rules for filing Complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom