Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yigit Aydinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2024
Time of violation
16:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/g4clzWsWyGY?si=0Aou9R6MfBI9arXY

edwards trkman

Player
Player
My vehicle is intended for the mountains. It slipped while descending the slope, and I think it is clear in your opinion that I was not able to control the vehicle, so there is no need for such poisons.

Baris Aydin

Player
Player
By itself, I went down the steep slope, and my vehicle was not stable. If I had wanted to break the law, I would have returned to you and run you over, as you claim.
You deliberately hit my friend with your car so that he wouldn't get the scrap metal, it's clearly visible in the video, don't worry.

edwards trkman

Player
Player
You deliberately hit my friend with your car so that he wouldn't get the scrap metal, it's clearly visible in the video, don't worry.
Throwing poison while you speak, there is no need to involve yourself in the affairs of others. There are administrators who make decisions, so do not stick your nose into what does not concern you.

Baris Aydin

Player
Player
Throwing poison while you speak, there is no need to involve yourself in the affairs of others. There are administrators who make decisions, so do not stick your nose into what does not concern you.
Don't think that you can avoid the mistake you made by currying favor with the admins.

edwards trkman

Player
Player
stop crying and wait silently for your punishment
For the second time, do not interfere in someone else's complaint. Stop the toxic talk . I demand that this person be punished because he is spreading poisonous words within a complaint that does not concern him

Baris Aydin

Player
Player
For the second time, do not interfere in someone else's complaint. Stop the toxic talk . I demand that this person be punished because he is spreading poisonous words within a complaint that does not concern him
The person you hit with the car in the video is my friend, I can comment on the video however I want, it's none of your business.

Yigit Aydin

Player
Player
It is enough to throw toxic words about something that does not concern you
He is my friend, he can say whatever he wants, even if he will be punished for this, it is none of your business, it is the admins' decision, so do not disturb this forum any further okay??

edwards trkman

Player
Player
Keep your mouths shut and wait for the person in charge, and anyone other than the ID 190328 and I will comment. I will file a complaint against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom