Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕌𝕡 𝔸𝕤 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖…
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ege
2. Your age : 19 (OOC)
3. Time zone : GMT + 2
4. Average online per day : 14-15 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord : markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname : Markus Cartell
7. Your ID : 313504

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Marabunta Deputy Leader (Karl's Term)
Ballas Nightcrawler (HC) (Elrussi's Term)
Families HC (Ink's Term)
Vagos Event Leader (HC) (Forgot The Leader)
Bloods Rank 5-7 (Forgot The Leader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, for me, gangs have a special place in the city and I think they are an ideal place for people to realize themselves, to improve the quality of their roles.Also, having a good time with people improves the quality of the role we play and we can enjoy it more that way. I especially want this and it will be a great experience for me And I had the opportunity to act in these gangs many times before, both in low and high ranks, and I loved it. I learned a lot of things while climbing from low ranks to high ranks and this increased my experience. And after all these adventures, when I think of myself as a leader, I see the things that I can do for this organization and I can't wait to put them into practice. I am also a person who never stops improving myself, who wants to learn everything to the finest detail, like a student, and never gives up, which makes me suitable for this position.

2.2 I am sure that I have enough experience and leadership skills to bring this organization back to life and to increase the professionalism of the roles played here and to ensure that people get full efficiency from the rp they make. I have always liked to lead people and I have been successful in this situation, and I have never considered myself big and I have always improved myself. of course, what contributed to these most was my principles when I started this project. If I talk about my principles briefly: be respectful to your environment and people, know how to behave, never think that you know everything completely, constantly learn new things, never compromise professionalism, always maintain your discipline, adjust your environment well and be a respected citizen, do everything to learn new things, check your work over and over again and do it in the most accurate way and many more. For example , some of them were very excited and didn't know what to do. some of them had good knowledge but didn't think strategically (iam talking about previous leaders) , I have analyzed many mistakes and good moves and created a route for myself and I will not allow small/big mistakes during my term. And I can't wait to prove myself and I'm sure I'll get a new environment after becoming a leader.

2.3 There are some methods to lead an organization and manage them in the best way in an orderly, disciplined and satisfied manner. the most important of these methods are to take into account the wishes of the members, never treat them like strangers (i.e. create a warm family environment) and keep in touch without breaking the sincerity between us. of course, just doing these things will not be enough. if it were so, everyone would already be in this position. the real trick is to combine all these things and turn them into a system that works as a whole by building on your past experiences. also, when I tell all this and build it in my head, I say it based on my past experiences. I have been in high ranks in both state/crime departments before and I have learned and experienced myself what both sides can do, who is superior in which situations, how to increase the quality of their role when they interact with each other and how to put a professional job in the middle. based on all this, another reason why I want to be a leader is that I want to move myself to the next level and I want to lead an organization with strategic moves where people can have fun and make quality roles in a great way by using all my experiences. And respect is the greatest blessing and we will never give it up and lose our way

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

An environment where people can have fun and improve themselves: In short, in an organization I manage, people will be able to both have fun and improve themselves. How Does? First of all, I will give people bonuses depending on their performance and the activities they participate in to increase their desire to work. Also, when I deem it necessary to improve themselves, we will gather the whole gang together and have a quick meeting and here I will talk about our progress / the behaviors that people should and should not do and people will be able to improve themselves in this way, and not only that, but also by giving them advice in the events and activities we do, I will also talk about the work they do. I will offer them great opportunities by showing them how to do it in the most correct way. As a result, people will be able to improve themselves and reach good places and will have a quality and entertaining role-playing environment.

3.2 An organization that does not compromise on quality and experience: of course, not everyone will be able to enter this organization. First, we will include people we trust and know, and then other people. We will conduct the necessary interviews and put them through some tests to measure the knowledge level of each prospective member. In this way, in an environment where people come to act in a quality way, there will be no toxic and inexperienced people, and in this way we will ensure the integrity of our organization. Of course, we will give new people a chance and make an effort to improve themselves, after all, I want to turn this place into a warm family.

3.3 An environment that always maintains its activity and is rich in events: to put it briefly, we will not compromise on our activity and will organize many events every day to make the Vagos gang the most powerful gang in the ghetto. Of course, I do not include the events that we have to attend as a necessity. After completing them, we will frequently organize events such as Store Robbery, FZ Raid, Hostage Situations, HW Robbery, etc., and take the role quality we do with Leos to the next level and make sure that we do not break any rules while doing these. In this way, we can manage to be both a strong and active gang.

3.4 Spray team: Of course, we will personally take care of the spray team, which is an indispensable building block of gangs, and after the activities we do with this team every hour, we will make sure that we keep the hourly bonus above 10k. In this way, we will both satisfy people and help people earn more money and run their businesses. is one of the basic and important building blocks of this organization.

3.5 100% turf: of course, we will pay great attention to turf, which is the most important job of a gang. I know great people who will help me with this and they all have sufficient experience, knowledge and shooting skills. And we can adapt to each other. I think that together we will be a successful turf team and we will win most of the turfs we participate in. Of course, we will try to complete 100% turf, which is our biggest goal, towards the end of the term. While doing all this, we will comply with all turf rules and will not make any mistakes.

3.6 End the term without any warning or verbal: Of course, we will recruit experienced people to our gang for this and make sure that their knowledge is suitable for the level of role here. In this way, we will both increase the quality of the environment and protect the integrity of our gang by not including unnecessary people. And we will not allow any injustice. People cannot directly reach high ranks just because they are our acquaintances or very close friends. Everyone will get a rank according to their own experience and improve themselves.

Also, the application was written entirely by myself and my mission is the same for all gangs because they all have similar goals and ways of functioning.

(Footnote: ignore my last admin application, I will make sure it is closed, my current goal is to be the vagos leader, thanks.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
My Sincerest Regards
Markus Cartell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom