Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bean Tosser
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Mar 7, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.ibb.co/DRdDTnd/5b84e8cca6259c54692fe7e51d979c52.png

Whzoi

-_-
Player
Hello i hope your having a great day today. About 2 weeks ago i was Blocked from the server for Abusing powers. This is the forum post of the incident Approved - Massive admin rule break | Bean Tosser 1925 After this incident i realised that what i have done is very wrong and i tried apologizing about it that's why you can see me teleporting to the player then i understood he didn't like it and i went ahead joined vc with him and explained that i shouldn't have done such thing now me and the person have sorted this out and became friends again i totally understand what i have done and my actions were 100% unacceptable I have full respect for the players of all servers i have never went and done something to upset insult a player before i will absolutely appreciate if you can give me another chance i will never ever repeat such actions again even if i can get a 60 day ban i will still be thankful. I have never went as far in breaking rules ever it has only been small things broke that i was punished for but this incident Really made me thought that i should have been grateful for the opportunity that i was given and i would like to thank you one that. I know a lot of people in this project and never insulted anyone until that day I can truly see where in the situation i have abused powers and also made fun of the guy. ever since this incident i have never threatened to do anything about this, I have never annoyed any admin about this i did make an appeal before and it did get rejected that i respected and didn't go spam there DMs or anything like that. This report is not made against the responsible administrator that punished me.

I hope you can consider giving me another chance

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Video unavailable in previous complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom