Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Laxman
2. 20
IST (GMT+5:30)
8-10 hours
5. Lucky.12 #2292
Lucky Singhh
. 34202

Additional Information

1.Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have a lot of experience of state org and was also in LSPD as a HC and I have seen Orgs leader to work with my owns eye
I remember all the good work they did to run the orgs smoothly and greatly, also I have learn from the mistake they did and I want to next leader of LSPD who broke all the records set by my fellow friends who were leader of LSPD before.

I want to also to be the leader because If I will be the leader it will be a great experience for me as a start in field of leader and I will do my best to work as leader of LSPD because I want my First Leadership in Grand RP server to be best of all in the past and also I will help all my friends to join LSPD and work good of their RP life and also for mine,

I also want to be leader of this org because in this I will be able to help in making good RP for all and also I will be taking all my fellow employees as one and work hard to make my term successful and also with help of my large number of friends made in my RP life LSPD always will be on TOP .
There will be most number from LSPD at any time on any event also I will ask them to go for regular patrol and they will get bonus for that also, regularly.

3. My advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

Well if I will be the Leader I mark some rules which will be told daily so the players didn't get any punishment, I will also try to have as more active peoples as I can,
I will dedicate a team of training whos most priority will be to train all new comers.

I will also make new some secret missions with other state orgs, to enhance RP.

Also some new Undercover missions with FIB and also more training drills with NG and many more.
I will also find someone with lawyers license to join LSPD as LSPD Federal attorney (DA) to enhance RP.

Also we will do as many possible Special missions to make LSPD keep working regularly.
I will also keep the main focus on conduct so that every thing in the Orgs goes well.

Also I will regularly do global events with help of curators and other ways also.(Global Event forums)
Also we will accept the complains from the citizens(like FIR in real life) and also interrogate the criminals if needed.
I will also try to make a proper rank system, and try for evenly environment in PD also make sure everyone is doing his job properly and efficiently.

Thanks for reading.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

• Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from your old application

Top Bottom