Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Usman

2. 17
3. GMT+5:00
4. 6-8h
5. usman_84579
6. Tee

7. 55781

Additional Information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I love being in Gang and criminal activities from the starting of my journey in this city and I want to extend my criminal activities by becoming an org Leader and especially of Vagos because I have past Leader experience of this org. My past term wasn't that good and ended too quickly so now my goal is to learn from the past mistakes and to not do that again which resulted in the disband of my previous term. Now I have some new plans for the org like in previous term I was changing my Deputy's too frequently and in a small amount of time but now this time I will be making few Deputy's and they will be permanent. The next thing will be aim for 100% Turf but without getting Warns because of it. I can't promise for high activity this time because that was the mistake which I did in my previous term but will try to do as much activity possible and will try to make this org as much active as possible. If I get the term my goal will be to complete full 30d term without Warns. I will be implementing a huge bonus system so everyone can get paid for their work. I will be creating a Graffiti team for all 46 Graffitis daily which will help showing our Gang's presence in the Ghetto. In my previous term I took around 1week for managing org but this time I my org will start working after the Freeze end. I will try to be more strict but not toxic so that the term will go smoothly and will also be more active in terms of events.
Here is my Bonus system which I will implement when my org will start working,

Clands: 50k for top shooter and 20k per parachute.

Battleship: 10k for participating.
Fz raid: Can loot everything except armor plates+10k Bonus.
Subs: 50k Bonus.
24/7 / Gunstore: 30k for participating (If we win) and 20k (If we lose).

HS: 5k for participating (If we lose) and 10k (If we win).

And this will be my Ranking System which I will apply after getting the Term,

OG Mango

Mango
Mafia
Gangster
Event Head
Master
Captain
Murderer
Drug dealer
Rival
Graffitist
Capo
OG Capo
Stalker

Freeze

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. The leader should not be Toxic

2. The leader should not avoid the internal issues in the org but should solve them
3. If the leader is in the city then he should be in all events
4. The leader should not involve any personal issues in the Gang

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION
VAGOS ON TOP

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
Rejected

Increase your overall activity in game and reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom