Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rio xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 4, 2024
Time of violation
20:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bpOoop3aXoQ?si=tqN6hCFMPQoaG6rV

Rio xoxo

Player
Player
all in pov the one who shoot the other person is not my friend and and please dont punish behalf of my body cam this body cam is for only 61038 please take action on him thankyou have a grate day

providing full body cam you requsted

Barzani Error

Player
Player
all in pov the one who shoot the other person is not my friend and and please dont punish behalf of my body cam this body cam is for only 61038 please take action on him thankyou have a grate day

providing full body cam you requsted
Even your pov You are punch in it and you punch my friend very clear and also the one beside you was shooting he is my fam member and I Will not let you punching him and I Will stand watching ..

Rio xoxo

Player
Player
my body cam is for only 61038 please punish him dont involve any one elce thankyou have agrate day
you could have come and tell me or give me ademand leave the cycle you started shoting direct thats why dont involve your friend
and donot hide your mistake teling punching my frends and all again im telling my body cam is for ony this person id 61038 thankyou have a grate day admin

Rio xoxo

Player
Player
amr i did any mistake provide your body cam you cant use my body cam thankyou

Barzani Error

Player
Player
my body cam is for only 61038 please punish him dont involve any one elce thankyou have agrate day
you could have come and tell me or give me ademand leave the cycle you started shoting direct thats why dont involve your friend
and donot hide your mistake teling punching my frends and all again im telling my body cam is for ony this person id 61038 thankyou have a grate day admin
hahahah dont try to defend your friend from the warn

Rio xoxo

Player
Player
amir tell your friend to put forum if i did mistake you cant use my pov i was not punchig your friend i was punchig my friend who is girl if i am punchig provide your body cam dont bark hear

Barzani Error

Player
Player
amir tell your friend to put forum if i did mistake you cant use my pov i was not punchig your friend i was punchig my friend who is girl if i am punchig provide your body cam dont bark hear
Bro thats your fourm i dont care do what you need :)

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Approved
ID: 61038 Will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15
ID: 73077 Will be punished for Random Punching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom