Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamza Safe
Suspect ID
125268 & 131562
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2024
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v3JGwA2KPkc

Hamza Safety

Off duty 🇲🇦
Player
As a citizen, I found it concerning that these individuals blocked off the freeway without any prior engagement in roleplay before resorting to shooting.

RibabistexXxLhcen

Player
Player
As a citizen, I found it concerning that these individuals blocked off the freeway without any prior engagement in roleplay before resorting to shooting.
bro what you did is fear RP and you did not run for you life you stand there like nothing happen [in reel life when you someone shouting you run away ]

Hamza Safety

Off duty 🇲🇦
Player
bro what you did is fear RP and you did not run for you life you stand there like nothing happen [in reel life when you someone shouting you run away ]
I was bleeding a lot, and I could not drive under those circumstances. I stopped to call a doctor, and when he came and threatened me, I left for a while until I carried out his request, but at first he opened fire without warning.

And when I run away with all my speed and I am bleeding heavily after more than 4 shots, I will have used Powergaming.

Last edited:

Hamza Safety

Off duty 🇲🇦
Player
I was bleeding a lot, and I could not drive under those circumstances. I stopped to call a doctor, and when he came and threatened me, I left for a while until I carried out his request, but at first he opened fire without warning.

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
There is No Owner's Voice in the Provided POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom