Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kovacs West
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Mar 3, 2022
Time
7:46 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/59159/#post-208265

Dabossman

Player
Player
Dear Admins, I would like to make a ban appeal for my account, Kovacs ID 110789. I spent many hours of my day, and many days of my week on this server. I really enjoyed playing it and spend a lot of money on grand coins. It was all until I had a GTR r35, and spent about 18 million on it. I tried evading tax, not knowing it was a rule, and got scammed. I am super new to the server, and just tried to save some money, but then I unfortunately got scammed. I thought it was against the rules to scam, so I made a report of my mistake, and got banned for 60 days. Please, take this into consideration and try unbanning me. This will never happen again, I learned my lesson and sincerely apologize for my actions. I went through all the rules, making sure if I do somehow get unbanned, I will make sure to use the Grand RP Experience to the fullest. Thank you so much, and once again, please take this into consideration.
-Kovacs

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
Damn man that's actually sad, the rules are so strict sometimes. Hope you get unbanned bro.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Video unavailable in previous complaint. Send me original POV.​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Now you must know that TAX evading is punishable. Next time I'm not gonna unban you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom