Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jason Hobbs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
1:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4KVSwvD8lOU

sam007

Player
Player
RDM in GZ or DM in GZ without reason.

I was inside autoshop and this id 45337 he started beating me inside auto shop and ran outside when i came out to ask why he beat me, he did not apologize and again started beating me outside auto shop which is a "Green Zone". I said to him i think you in legal organisation and went to say him last time to not beat me but, again he beat me and ran towards his car and so i went to his car to see his name, i was going away and warned him my bodycam is on but he pushed me with his car and when i started running to my car in the autoshop parking. He came running towards me and started beating me multiple times. I went to his car as i called admin help to notify admin that this specific person is doing DM for no reason.
Then Admin came, he would have punched admin too if Mr.Orbi hadn't transformed into admin as you can see in my POV.
I request admin to punish this person because he spoils the experience of this server of other players including me. Neither he said sorry to comply with roleplay and if didn't had mic he would have apologized by writing in rp and non rp chat, which he didn't.
I request admins to give me fair justice and punish this id player.

jhon fredrick

jhonn
Player
RDM in GZ or DM in GZ without reason.

I was inside autoshop and this id 45337 he started beating me inside auto shop and ran outside when i came out to ask why he beat me, he did not apologize and again started beating me outside auto shop which is a "Green Zone". I said to him i think you in legal organisation and went to say him last time to not beat me but, again he beat me and ran towards his car and so i went to his car to see his name, i was going away and warned him my bodycam is on but he pushed me with his car and when i started running to my car in the autoshop parking. He came running towards me and started beating me multiple times. I went to his car as i called admin help to notify admin that this specific person is doing DM for no reason.
Then Admin came, he would have punched admin too if Mr.Orbi hadn't transformed into admin as you can see in my POV.
I request admin to punish this person because he spoils the experience of this server of other players including me. Neither he said sorry to comply with roleplay and if didn't had mic he would have apologized by writing in rp and non rp chat, which he didn't.
I request admins to give me fair justice and punish this id player.
Thats dm in gz not rdm

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 45337 will receive a punishment for Punching in GZ​
  • ID 21958 will receive a punishment for MG and Mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom