Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Damarcus_James
Administrators nickname
Slim_Capella
Date
May 5, 2021
Time
2:50 AST
Proofs
Cannot provide a image of my clothes as i am in the prison and can only wear a jumpsuit.

Damarcus

Player
Player
Me and my gang where partaking in a shootout with the familys, i was running away, and in the middle of the shootout, i get sent to the Demorgan for 1 hours for not wearing gang colors, despite the fact that i was in fact, wearing my gangs color.

First of all, you dont just interrupt RP and ban someone thats part of the RP taking place, thats disruptive and breaks immersion, second of all you didnt even mention the Ghetto Rule 1.9 when you sent me there, which clearly demostrates to me that you dont really care and just want to send someone for your own pleasure, which is sadistic in nature. When you initially sent me you just said "not wearing gang color", next, in the rule it does not specify if it is 51% of every piece of clothing or your whole outfit, i assumed it was 51% of your outfit because 51% of all your clothes being the same color as your gang would be outrageous and would mean you would have to send half the people in gangs to the demorgan for wearing jeans instead of Peter Pans green stocking, or for wearing a black mask instead of a purple one.

So my outfit, as a whole was more than 51% red, the shoes where red and the point of the jacket is to contrast the red with the yellow, apart from that my undershirt was red too.

What i got away from this is that you where part of the gang getting shot, associated or personal friends with someone i shot and decided to find a reason to time me out, you also clearly dont put a lot of though into your punishment and think everyone is a baboon that thinks that they wont give a second thought to their punishment, which is not the case, the reason i say this is because you didnt even put the rule i was there for, you just said "not wearing gang color" and sent me, only after instigating though reports did someone (i dont think it was even you) tell me it was for violating rule 1.9, which i was not for the reasons explained above.

Also use your common sense, im wearing red shoes, red undershirt and my jacket has red, obviously im part of the bloods, not all my clothes need to be red for you to know im in the "red gang", and on top of that i got there in a red car, and was shooting with red clothed people on my side, so what are you trying to punish me for? For the hell of it?

I dont know if the problem is that you dont know english well enough (like a lot on this server) or that you just dont care, but you need to evaluate before punishing.

Slim Capella

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
First of all i didnt punish you because you killed someone, they got mad and reported it and as you said i was looking for a reason to punish you and straight after i put you in jail, no. It was because you was not wearing 51% of your clothing and the whole admin team that was online at the time of the punishment agreed to the decision. From my perspective you looked more like Vagos than Bloods...
Second of all dont start discriminating people that have limited knowledge of English language, if your vocabulary is bigger than others it doesnt mean they dont understand the rules of the server because just so you know, the rules have been written by admins that (quoting) “don’t know english well enough”.
The decision is final. Ill attach a picture so you can make sure to change your clothing when you get out. You’ll have time to think about what to buy.
unknown.png

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You don't wear 51% of gang colors, so you have received ur punishment is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom