Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sufi gangster
Suspect ID
404|56551
Date of violation
Mar 4, 2024
Time of violation
19:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iVdfkts2RyM

sufii gangster

Player
Player
there is no any demand in my pov without gun ub demand
my friend leave before you put gun in your hand
and there is what kind of metagaming my steam on my discord and second guy just in voice chat and we didnt share any information

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
there is no any demand in my pov without gun ub demand
my friend leave before you put gun in your hand
and there is what kind of metagaming my steam on my discord and second guy just in voice chat and we didnt share any information
we gave to ur friend demands before how it will be in ur pov? also how he leave and he was saying im collecting ur debt? about the metagaming how ur friend in ur debt collector team and go for ur same goal? also how he arrived before u? without sharing info? please dont try deceive admins please by cropped povs, ty!

Elsultan Error

Player
Player
u steal the cash from me without engine in RP or say anything u do it like rat steal the cash and run you and ur rat friend
if u collect money from someone u must engine in RP and say u gone collect the cash from the person :)
u cant steal and run and u was stop with the car far away stop be rats and u will get some respect

sufii gangster

Player
Player
we gave to ur friend demands before how it will be in ur pov? also how he leave and he was saying im collecting ur debt? about the metagaming how ur friend in ur debt collector team and go for ur same goal? also how he arrived before u? without sharing info? please dont try deceive admins please by cropped povs, tydon
If you don't know that I would like to know that it's not any rule that you can't do same job with family members and if he on my vc u don't hear his voice before collect your debt also my truck was stuck into wall otherwise we run away from there
He arrived before me bcoz I invite him and he also had people scanner after all this if admin decide it for meta gaming I have no issue for it
But don't defend your self just bcoz of what u did

Last edited:

ReVaN085

Player
Player
self report xd. i think ur friend will get punish from fail rp sufii. I dont know

Robert Devil

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 404 and 56551 will receive a punishment for Gen. Rule 6.15 .
You can't kill in the city without engaging Rp.
Also
ID 100421 & 140523 receive punishment for Meta-gaming.
while you are in RP situation you cant use ooc media to talk.
ID 90011 receive punishment for Meta-gaming & Fail Rp.
while you are in RP situation you cant use Ooc media to talk. and before collecting debt you engage with RP.(Not after)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom