Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagiz Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
06:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-elsHXgDmwQ

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i can not conclude the report at this time

Requesting pov from

ID 123389

you have 5 hours to respond​

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
at 0:02 ID 116709 also appears to be crouching and shooting on the brotherhood side we gonna talk about that? also 11 second pov? what happened to 1min is needed or do bh get a exception to that rule. also no crosshair? 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days either using obs or not showing all overlays which is a 30 day ban so please if ur going to ban ID 123389 also ban 116709 for the same thing and the reporting party for 30 days for violation of general rule 6.17

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
at 0:02 ID 116709 also appears to be crouching and shooting on the brotherhood side we gonna talk about that? also 11 second pov? what happened to 1min is needed or do bh get a exception to that rule. also no crosshair? 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days either using obs or not showing all overlays which is a 30 day ban so please if ur going to ban ID 123389 also ban 116709 for the same thing and the reporting party for 30 days for violation of general rule 6.17

bro i am using crooshair x

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player

you entered different side how can i see you in early
here is the diffrent pov

kaann

Player
Player
Fuck ur annoying! Isn't being in BrotherHood already a big privilege u fkn Loser u defo get bullied in school lmao
u seem really annoyed kiddo, did something happened? :(((

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
who do you think you are? ,_,
probably a person who doesn't sit on forums 23 hours of there day unlike you with your 2 pages of reports, touch grass or go outside for once.
unknown.png

Taki

Player
Player
u seem really annoyed kiddo, did something happened? :(((
Yeh u can't fkn beat us so u chose the pussy way and tryna get our boys banned on server we all enjoy. U sure we the annoyed one? If I was annoyed Ill be a lil bitch like you and report when get clapped lol. U must be his white knight or sum, ofc a pussy like him need someone to hold his hand when he gets dissed lol

kaann

Player
Player
Yeh u can't fkn beat us so u chose the pussy way and tryna get our boys banned on server we all enjoy. U sure we the annoyed one? If I was annoyed Ill be a lil bitch like you and report when get clapped lol. U must be his white knight or sum, ofc a pussy like him need someone to hold his hand when he gets dissed lol
oh we can't beat you? i think you should check the family rankings kiddo and btw your boys got banned because they are cheating like a b*tch. Now go cry me a river g

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
oh we can't beat you? i think you should check the family rankings kiddo and btw your boys got banned because they are cheating like a b*tch. Now go cry me a river g
feel free to dm me on discord and send anybody to 1v1 me Monke#6153 also who is cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom