Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Admin Complain I Elonsik Swayze I For curator of the project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stella Magic
Administrators nickname
Elonsiks Swayze
Date
Mar 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/tySoPd0

Stella Texas

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, Me and my 2 friends were banned because of the rule 1.7 general rulebook.but the problem is that it is literally not our fault that the 1.7 is wrongly premolated on the Italian rulebook. Me and my colleagues have compared the 1.7 rule with the German and English 1.7 rule and there it is right. 1.7 It is prohibited to transfer property or objects as a gift (including neon shoes),the total amount of which exceeds $5,000,000 (you are allowed to receive $5,000,000 from ''ONE PERSON'' and transfer $5,000,000 per day). (You are allowed to withdraw/deposit money from the family account.) | 60-day ban

What the English and German rules say:
GERMAN:
1.7 It is prohibited to transfer gift goods (including neon shoes) the total amount of which exceeds $5,000,000 (you can receive $5,000,000 and transfer $5,000,000 per day). (Withdrawal/deposit of money to/from the family account is allowed.) | 60-day ban

ENGLISH:
1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

Nowhere is there ONE PERSON
We would never have broken the rules against you if it had been properly pre-molated. One because I was leader vagos and one of my colleagues was unoff leader.We lose everything because the chef admin has made a mistake.

Banned players:
Michele Dior I ID:7723 (Leader Unoff Family Daun Tim) + (Car workshop)
Alessio Dior I ID:9808
Stella Magic I ID:12334 (Leader Vagos) + (Ammunation)

My Screen:

Elonsik Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom