Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dylan Atticus
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Mar 8, 2022
Time
12:10
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/937053521927356477/949606819117010974/ragemp_v_2022-03-05_15-27-33.png

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
So I want to start off saying that I'm not saying I didn't do anything wrong. I understand that I did indeed break the server rules but I feel like the punishment I was given is excessive compared to most cases. What I did was log out on one of the islands 30 minutes before the battleship event and then when it started I joined the server and attempted to loot the parachute but was then demorgan'd for 120 minutes for "Event Rules 1.3". 10-20 minutes into the demorgan I was randomly unjailed and then blocked for 14 days. The reason I am appealing this is I've seen multiple people do this in the past and get demorgan'd for either PG or Event Rules 1.3 which I believe is usually a 120-180 minute jail I feel like this is quite unfair and excessive compared to most people that have done this in the past. It's been 4 days since I've been banned and I fully understand what I did wrong, I am sorry for doing this and it will not happen again once I am unbanned, Thanks for reading and hope you can consider to reduce the ban.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Reduced ban to 3 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom