Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pablo Ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2021
Time of violation
19:07
Proofs
https://streamable.com/5gigch

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
The person we are reporting was in our family, he has been kicked since a member of the family watched his stream and saw he was hacking. At the time we were in discord, we weren't watching his stream but Joey Yeager was watching his stream and informed us he was cheating and we immediately took action by making this report. The guy who was hacking has only been with us for over a week, he was originally in Costra Nostra and Families. I apologise to those who were in the business war but we were completely unaware that he was hacking till today. We are reporting him as we do not like hackers and especially if someone within my family is doing it.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence.
ID 1309 has been banned.
MadAli Why was this not reported in-game immediately? Did you use this to your advantage to win the business war first?​

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
ID 1309 has been banned.
MadAli Why was this not reported in-game immediately? Did you use this to your advantage to win the business war first?​
no we found out after as yeager told us, if you want we can send our povs

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
ID 1309 has been banned.
Lol, none us were watching his stream and thats the first time his shared his screen. also joey was watching as he glitched out of the circle. and you can see in the bottom left how many people are watching and only joey was watching.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Also, the fact that your accusing of us of harbouring a hacker by saying were using him for our advantage is disrespectful.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Also, I messaged lebron in dms to notify him when we found out and he told me to make a forum report.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the response, the report is closed.
It was a simple question, If you think I am being disrespectful, please create an admin complaint. I am doing my job and was unaware you were informed to create a forum report. Thanks for the response!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom