Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Twisted Medusa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2024
Time of violation
19:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G1hEgMTiDfo

Batu Tempest

Player
Player
Is it normal for him to shoot before leaving the wall?
I want pov.
I shot you both normally, people who watch the video recordings can also see this 109319 ID person is not even trying to fight me, he picks up a gun from the ground while he has a gun in his hand and then you are here crying at me for cheating, please don't be funny.

SHAQUA

Player
Player
In my video, it is clearly seen that you shot behind the wall and it is seen that not only me and my friend but also the person behind was hit by a bullet.

SHAQUA

Player
Player
I don't believe the shots you take are normal, you can convince me by giving pov.

Batu Tempest

Player
Player
It's not normal to cause this much damage.
Sometimes, instead of calling people who throw 1 vs 2 cheats, go and look at where you are from, even if one of you doesn't want to fight with me, he picks up a gun from the ground.
In my video, it is clearly seen that you shot behind the wall and it is seen that not only me and my friend but also the person behind was hit by a bullet.
I only shot at the two of you, I don't know the people behind you and I'm shooting near the tree, look carefully through the bushes.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
Invalid Title of the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom