Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unbanning Request for Promoting Alleged Cheats @MazHor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lenny Lee
Administrators nickname
Justin Winter and Mazhor
Date
Mar 5, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697102024377892914/1214694924029661184/image.png?ex=65fa0bcd&is=65e796cd&hm=9e05d6841b05ebd4b2860f496ff3d3d1b81d9981c0bdd7f619f9ec431366e78d&

PatrickStarDE04

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor

Before you Ban me again, read please the Text, ((Best with someone who speaks German and English well))
What they've been told is cheating to literally fuck me

I created a Discord server on 22.12.2022 to provide people with Grand RP modifications that are not illegal

I have refrained from using weapons that speak against the rule, I have provided fix files to fix things like ClearWater, for example
I've created my own reduxes that are allowed, I even had a PC check (PC Check was by Sascha Stone ) with my own redux and it was negative
I created a channel on 07.02.2024 called "Illegal Mods", my intenzion behind it was that when people are looking for illegal mods, they go to the channel and read my first and last message

I quote in English:
"@💚 _Member

You know myself I don't think much of cheats, you won't find any ads for cheats of Abby Ace or anything else!

Love u"
In German:
zBUVDbknldvgNziSEiTTq0obf8lx6Rt3avDba-f1X5J9vyWiRNrEl63LXXi8uXnO5TzDQnUTXFhdZ73qT61WOXuqOvUJLUn9qCS2sqbNSFqJn6I7K5DXWmd3tr-ZOqNQKNh2eWi3Bq2XXbC5Up3NcYI

I noticed afterwards that the channel name comes across wrong, but I wanted to offer a server without cheats

I can understand that my forum was banned because I did self advertising, but I'm 100% honest I didn't know that self-promotion is forbidden, because the Discord server was only created for grand and that's why I thought it wouldn't be banned, because I've had this link in it for a very long time and no one has complained so far

AFTER THE BANN

Afterwards 2 people wrote to me and said "Hey Lenny, if you want I'll fuck Orkan Butzbach and N.Shady for you" These are the 2 why I'm banned at all, Nico Shady wrote to me with his 2 account, (anonymous & who wrote to you that I would promote cheats") and boot me to Doxxing "Nico Shady" (see here;)
image.png

anonymously he offers me that he can send me the account data of N.Shady , so that I can take revenge

I was kind enough to write to N.Shady to warn him, See here;
image.png

The 2nd person who also a colleague of mine booted me to Orkan Butzbach and Nico Shady to send an IP grabber, I refused it and warned the two in advance, see here:
N.Shady Warning:
image.png

Orkan Butzbach Warning:
image.png

image.png

A short time later, the anonymous N.Shady wrote to me about the account where I was offered the Doxxind data
image.png

Since then, I assume that N.Shady is trying to set a trap for me

I may have made a statement after the ban that was not smart, but I was angry that I was banned for a false statement, please understand me
Mazhor I beg you one last time, give me one last chance, I'm playing main on GER02 and I'm the leader of a family there, there are a few people who don't like me, but there are also a lot of people who are behind me and I don't want to throw this away just like that

Please Mazhor give me a LAST chance 💖

My Discord: “lennylee”
My Old Forum Account: Lenny Lee (Banned)

N.Shady

Quitted
Player
Dear Mazhor

This complaint now relates to Lenny Lee's subsequent conduct regarding "doxxing"

The player is already banned. I would just like to subsequently show the willingness to doxxing-emailgrabbing-hacking so that he never has a chance to unban himself again because there are limits somewhere and that is short and achieved for me. I will not do anything here that I have with Justin and Johnson, among others, only wrote about recent events

Case: Roughly speaking, I left Lenny banned for social promotion too well now the more difficult part begins

He thinks that I spread the rumor to bring cheats into circulation, which was never my intention, which I will show here.

My message to Mazhor was: I have a question is it ok to make an ad for a mod server who also got illegal mods?

In my opinion, illegal mods refer to tracers, trails etc. which are in GrandRP De02

4.1 Players are not allowed to use external software that gives them an advantage (deactivating drug effects, hacks, bots, etc.). | Ban 60 days

Rule falls and therefore (illegal) unauthorized mods are

Lenny says in our conversation that they have illegal mods but they are not for grand purposes but they still advertise on the forum where it is not allowed

After all, I wrote to Johnson Baron that this topic is closed for me

Lenny says that I send fraud, false information to Mazhor if there was a misunderstanding is the term I use

Illegal Mods New. He was banned because of advertising, among other things, which is also not allowed. (Social Promotion) This resulted in a permanent ban

This is unacceptable and intolerable in my opinion

He has a great willingness to doxxing, which is already too much, as I show in the following screenshot

I quote "I dig his email"
"I need a hacker"

This is intended to show that this is moving into the state illegal area and so the limit has been reached

This is not intended to be a complaint against a player but to show why he should no longer be given a chance

These players should have no chance of being unbanned

Kosta Winchesterrr

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

This complaint now relates to Lenny Lee's subsequent conduct regarding "doxxing"

The player is already banned. I would just like to subsequently show the willingness to doxxing-emailgrabbing-hacking so that he never has a chance to unban himself again because there are limits somewhere and that is short and achieved for me. I will not do anything here that I have with Justin and Johnson, among others, only wrote about recent events

Case: Roughly speaking, I left Lenny banned for social promotion too well now the more difficult part begins

He thinks that I spread the rumor to bring cheats into circulation, which was never my intention, which I will show here.

My message to Mazhor was: I have a question is it ok to make an ad for a mod server who also got illegal mods?

In my opinion, illegal mods refer to tracers, trails etc. which are in GrandRP De02

4.1 Players are not allowed to use external software that gives them an advantage (deactivating drug effects, hacks, bots, etc.). | Ban 60 days

Rule falls and therefore (illegal) unauthorized mods are

Lenny says in our conversation that they have illegal mods but they are not for grand purposes but they still advertise on the forum where it is not allowed

After all, I wrote to Johnson Baron that this topic is closed for me

Lenny says that I send fraud, false information to Mazhor if there was a misunderstanding is the term I use

Illegal Mods New. He was banned because of advertising, among other things, which is also not allowed. (Social Promotion) This resulted in a permanent ban

This is unacceptable and intolerable in my opinion

He has a great willingness to doxxing, which is already too much, as I show in the following screenshot

I quote "I dig his email"
"I need a hacker"

This is intended to show that this is moving into the state illegal area and so the limit has been reached

This is not intended to be a complaint against a player but to show why he should no longer be given a chance

These players should have no chance of being unbanned
Krank unangenehm...

Ich meine, seine Gefühle oder Emotionen kann ich mies verstehen. Aber in deinen Text was du da oben schön geschrieben hast ergibt von oben bis unten kein Sinn. Deine Screnns haben keinen Sinn mit dem was du geschrieben hast.

Was Lenny dort gesagt hat mit dem Satz: Ich brauche ein Hacker* betone mit einem xD* am Ende.

Das Leute keine Ironie verstehen, bleibt mir auch ein Rätsel...

Beweis: Beweis

Außerdem habe ich ein wenig geschnuppert.
Und ich glaube wir wissen beide worum es geht mein Freund Nico.
Denn die Angeblichen Accs die Lenny angeschrieben haben, sind einfach deine 2t Accs, zwing mich bitte nicht mehr Proofs rein zu schicken, denn wir wissen beide was die Wahrheit ist. Und mit der Wahrheit meine ich die Doxxing Angebote die du ihn geschickt hast um dich selbst zu doxxing, denn du dachtest er würde drauf rein fallen. Was nur zu dumm ist, denn paar Zeiten früher nachdem du gebannt worden bist von seinem Discord, hast du die Chance genutzt und bist mit deinem 2t Acc drauf gejoint und hast die Nachricht gesehen wo er betont das er ein Hacker braucht...

Ich meine du versuchst Leute hoch zunehmen, denkst aber nicht drüber nach wer dich hochnehmen kann.

LG Kosta Winchester

PatrickStarDE04

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor
I mean you were on Discord,s where cheats are sold, Shakur Mods, Salamubot Community Discord (Blacklist Group) and More

I can only say that I was mad at you because you banned me without a real proof / reason, I was a bit upset and made statements that were not very smart... I had several conversations with you afterwards and apologized to you

Also, you don't show any context, just insults on my part after I was a bit upset, people always deserve a 2nd chance

PatrickStarDE04

Player
Player
N.Shady außerdem Frage ich mich woher du diese Screenshots hast... Ich kann mich nicht daran erinnern diesen Satz verfasst zu haben
YoRIH5C.jpeg

Klar mein name, mein Profilbild, aber weder ein Channel noch eine Discord ID...

Weil warum bräuchte ich einen "Hacker" wenn ich ja im Satz so gesagt tue das ich es selber kann...

Würde gerne mehr beweise sehen Danke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom