Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

klaus9400

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Shivam
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5-6h (but will play more if I get the term)
5. Klaus9400
6. Shivam
7. 65364

Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have spent 2-3 terms in only Ballas which made me go in deep love with this Gang and to be honest I only love two Gangs one is Ballas and second one is Vagos. Also being an Ex-Leader I gained a lot of experience and learned many things also I was not able to complete a full term and now I want to go for a full term with some goals in mind. My first goal will be to not give ranks above 11 and I will have 16 ranks in the org now 1 rank will be for Leader himself then Deputy and then the rest 3 ranks will be given to the trusted people only like the most least trusted guy will get 12 then then the guy which we can trust but we don't know about him much he will get 13 and then there will be the most trusted guy after Deputy's who will receive UD and will have all accesses in the org. My second goal is to make Deputy's who can handle the org behalf of me like if I get fever or I get Ill or something so I will inform my Deputy's that I won't be active today and they will manage the whole org properly without any kind of mess. My third goal is to have 10+ people in every Clands and it is not that hard for me because I have achieved it in many Clands while in my Vagos term I also have a strong believe that I will get active Gang members easily in an org like Ballas so in this application I can confidently say that there will be high activity and this time I know what I am saying. My fourth goal will be to make a Graffiti team consisting of 10 members 5 for daytime and 5 for night time with one Graffiti Head who will be managing and leading the whole team so we can never lose 46 Graffiti's 24/7. My fifth goal is to achieve 100% Turf with the help of a great skilled Turf team and a great Turf Leader. I also want to make a team who can play in night time events like Subs because it has the most least amount of participants and I will also be on a lookout for a Deputy who can manage events at night time to make the org active 24/7. I also have many connections in the city which will help the org to grow. I want to give huge bonuses for every Gang event and here is my bonus system,

Clands: Top shooter will get 60k and 25k per Parachute
BS: Gang members can loot everything except armor plates
Fz raid: Gang members can loot everything except armor plates
Subs: 40k for participating
24/7 and Gunstore: 15k (If we win) and 5k (If we lose) for participating
HS: 10k (If successful) and 5k (If failed) for participating.

I will be having a ranking system consisting of 16 ranks,

Boss
Deputy Boss
Mafia
Warlord
Gangster
Event Head
Capo
Drug Dealer
Murderer
Graffiti Head
Graffitist
Balla
New Balla
Grinder
Freeze.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I think the Leader should be always in touch with his gang members in terms of improving the RolePlay level in the org.
2. A Leader should never ever be toxic to any of his gang members.
3. A Leader should always take his Deputy's opinion before taking any final decision on any important topic.
4. The Leader should always handle every situation calmly and wisely.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION
BALLAS ON TOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom