Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Khen
Administrators nickname
Hassan Error
Date
Mar 6, 2024
Time
8:56
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/620382/

pdero

Player
Player
The admin rejected my forum the video because it was Insufficient Evidence ! . I object to that. If we noticed the video at the ninth second, it would be clear that the person carrying the ID 68014 intentionally hit me directly, And also at the fifteenth second so that the owner of the ID 68014 can mark his car's tires on the ground, After that, at the twenty-second second, he stomped on me again. This person deserves to be punished.

Why did he reject My forum even though it completely explains Although it is quite clear that he broke the law and do CR !

Car Ramming - Using a vehicle to crash into people or vehicles. Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them. Unrealistic Behavior

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

ID 68014 will be punished for ub driving and CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom