Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freija Jinn
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ap7qPKj

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Hello dear floki,

Me and a few of my friends are playing this game together. We save money together and spend it together.One day, I bought a house and we gave it to one of us by drawing lots, so that we could all buy a house. The value of the house is 405k and when I sold the house I sold it for 500k. Me and my friend got banned for 60 days, I didn't understand why. Because according to the rules, we should not sell below the state value when selling the house and car. If you check the records, when we sold, we made a sale above the state value.I think there is a mistake, I would appreciate it if you could check it.
İ will not do again, even also im agree the wipe also.

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

Best regarts.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be wiped then unbanned, houses that have a higher value in the market must be sold for the market value of them not state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom