Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prod.69

Curator of Raccoons
Player
Information

1. Hazem
2. 18
3. GMT+4
4. 3 to 6 hours ( it can be 8 or more in freLo days )
5. hvzmprod
6. Hazem Prod
7. 41953

Additional information

1 . Leader Of Lifeinvader !
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1- Communication ,
〰️As im an Arabic speaking player , i can speak 2 languages ( Arabic and English ) and that will help me to make the Communication between me and my members easly and understandable .
〰️ I can Handle most of citizens situation , let me give you an example
Someone came to my HQ and start saying LI why you keep rejecting my ads ,
first of all i should calm him down by explaining him that his ad contains illegal items or whatever it got rejected for , and if my trainee did a mistake i will kindly say sorry for the guy who came to my HQ and give him his money back and in the other hand i will kindly teach my trainee and tell him about his mistake to learn from it , and if he didnt understand it from the first time i will give him one more chance then if he did it again he will get a direct strike .

2- Experience ,
i have a good experience in this Org and in other orgs as well and that helped me to know City rules more an more .
In LI i was Supervisor Of Ads in Opti term and i was about to be DHOD but i left the city that time ,

Then i came back and stayed 2 terms and went from nothing to HOD of Ads , My department that time was the best Dep as its the most important department in Lifeinvader , Calvin Classic my DD was the best in his work and i learned from him alot thats why im 100% sure that he deserve to be my next COO as he puts alot of effort for this Org as well as Kim .
While i was working in
Lifeinvader i learned how to teach my members in my Department how to do Ads and it wasnt that easy but after sometime i knew how to be a good explainer to them .
I worked in all City orgs and i was also teaching trainees how to be proffisional in there work , and thats why i got a good team to work with .
in this time i saw alot of hate for
Li in CC and theres People who can get angry and start insulting Li in CC and i really understand the reason ,
LI in the last month got alot of bad things like slow in work and alot of pending Ads even tho theres members in city ,
and im here to make
Lifeinvader the dream org to all Citizens and make ads run real quick by inviting hard working members and who really deserve rank will take it .
Together we will Make
Lifeinvader the Best Org in this amazing City !!!!
3- Making some important changes for the Org ,
Like i already said that LI wasnt the best in last month so im planning to remove those who dont help the org and just Afk all the time and also doing the Bug abuse ,
Also i got some ideas to proof the city that our Org is the best and the last month was just missunderstanding from Ads team not all the org ,
I can stay all night making ads alone if theres no one in City but i will not let that happen i will try my best to invite different time zones to cover the ads 24/7
also i will remove those HC who abuse there ranks and start giving ranks to there friends for no reason, the ranks will be given for who deserve it not for who we know .
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1 - first idea will be telling to the admin who will give interview .
2- PDA must Always be clear to Make our citizens happy from our services .
3- will make sure to hire members that know server rules and if he dont know i will also make sure to make HR teach him .
4- My biggest reason that will tell that My term will be good that gonna make people themselfs tell that LI really imporved it self
5- theres no 5 advice , Lifeinvader On Top !!!!
Lastly ,
Thanks for whoever reads my Application .
Much love .

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
On Consideration
Contact following on discord to schedule an interview ASAP
deaudacity , ilvysmch , optimuscuk
Failure to do so will result in rejection of your application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom