Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Starkk

Player
Player
1 ) Your Name IRL - Visshu
2 ) Your Age - 18
3 ) Time zone - IST
4 ) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play - Mostly between 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM
5) Average online per day - 6 - 9 hrs
6 ) Your Discord - nothing_1_2_3_78382
7 ) Your Nickname - Tom Stark
8 ) Your ID - 4426
9 ) I want to be curator of State Section

> Why do you want to become and admin - I have been playing Grand RP project from a good amount of time and have mostly been a part of every rp things and organization too and now I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

> What are your strengths - * I hear and understand both sides of any or an argument before concluding .
* I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .
* I can speak Multiple Languages in multiple slangs or accents .
* I have had experience in Administration department before in some servers too

> What are your weaknesses - * I cant fake emotions and feelings mostly .

> Will you be ready to leave RP life to become and admin- * Yes because I mostly joined , played and experienced almost each and every organization and as a normal citizen too .

> Will you be ready to sell your business
- * Yes, I don't have any though .

>Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?- Not really

> Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? - No

Tom Stark

ok

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom