Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Red Boxsters
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
15:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2dH65rDcZ3k

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
(IGNORE MY BACKGROUND)

I was going back to HQ then I saw that bike driving the opposite lane then I tried to stop him then he fell out after that another pursuit I know that I'm not allowed to hit him but I'm allowed to stop in front of him soo that what I did then he pulled out a gun and started shooting me I didn't know my tazer was on number 3 because I usually have my ar at that number soo then I killed him basically before I can put my cuffs on him he left the game (alt f4) soo he can escape jail,

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Pending ID 13290's response.
Giving you 12 hours to provide POV of crash !​

Messi Hurmaci

Player
Player
hello, as you can see in the video my pc getting drops in few seconds so he doesnt do like that btw and the last few seconds my pc gave me blue screen and i took this, so i just ride a bike and i think isnt a problem?

proof:

Red Boxsters

Player
Player
hello, as you can see in the video my pc getting drops in few seconds so he doesnt do like that btw and the last few seconds my pc gave me blue screen and i took this, so i just ride a bike and i think isnt a problem?

proof:
It is actually a problem since you were reckless driving and riding the opposite way of the lane I was gonna give you 10000$ ticket but you have fleed and shot at me. and also you cant just jump around in a bicycle + you didn't post a full video when you were on the other side of the lane.

Messi Hurmaci

Player
Player
It is actually a problem since you were reckless driving and riding the opposite way of the lane I was gonna give you 10000$ ticket but you have fleed and shot at me. and also you cant just jump around in a bicycle + you didn't post a full video when you were on the other side of the lane.
Bro, its full vid i got blue screen so u dont wanna believe me but thats the true.

Messi Hurmaci

Player
Player
bro i can take **60sec** and i can see in your clip whats the problem i cant understand you?

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 13290 will receive a punishment for Gen rule 6.2
The provided pov is not proving any crash.
Also, ID 10567 will receive a punishment for VDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom