Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kartikey Federow
Administrators nickname
Matt Long
Date
Mar 7, 2024
Time
20:48
Proofs
https://imgur.com/fhs4N68

Kartikey Grand

Player
Player
I Was Playing The Game Normally Suddenly I Got Banned For
General Rule 3.2: Any relatives should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
As You Car Clearly See In The Image Given Below That He Started The Fight Before By Saying Me That You Are Fertilized Kid Of My Sperm And Much More Which A Normal Person Cant Handle, Also I Am Very Young In Real Life I Am 14 Years Old So I Have Little Bit Anger Issues So I Replied Him With This Message.
- I Did Not
Meant To Hurt Anyone's Feelings And Go On His Family I Wrote This Things When My Brain Was Not Working I Was Angry In The Fight Cause He Call Me This Things.
image.png

Also Everytime He Sees Me He Provokes Me And Abuses Me Go On My Family I Have Some Proofs I Will Give Them Below.
image.png
image.png

image.png

And I Am Really Sorry For This Thing Which I Wrote I Request You To Unban Me And Remove My Warn I Wont Do Anything Like This Next Time Also Will
Try Fully To Ignore People Like This Who Provoke Me And Abuse Me Because I Am A Kid In Real Life
Sorry Again!
Regards
Kartikey!

Vivansh

Player
Player
You Abused His Mother First Then He Started To Abuse Your Mother .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom