Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hisham Grim
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 21, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/qnCVdKfqd8eq

Bess Choo

Player
Player
I sold 7m and Battle pass my fraid give hem 3m this person money from me and my friend inside the game in exchange for real money, and I told a fourth-level admin, and nothing happened to him. I was punished on the blacklist, but he was not punished, and all the evidence is present with me. You can check all the sites in the pictures and monitor the private log in my account and my friend’s account and his logs. my ID 80572 and my fraind 36120 me and my fraind but in famely balnce You can borrow it from an Arabic admin and it will explain to you the words in the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom