Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moritz Kanjiak
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
Mar 7, 2024
Time
01:41
Proofs
https://ibb.co/7yQthPb

Moritzzzz

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hereby file an admin complaint against Roberto fire. We on de1 have an improvement channel that we players have actively used to improve the server, unfortunately many things were deleted or the players were muted, it was about it that you wish that the admin team is more active in the forum both in-game as far as tickets are concerned because players Have to wait 10 minutes for masses rdm, vdm or which disturb the events.
As a result, many people wrote a complaint in the improvement channel, which unfortunately was actively deleted and muted. Discord marked one Roberto Fire, who then replied in a rather unfriendly manner, where I ask myself whether it is right for an admin to do something like that towards players? Well and so on, Dylan then wrote a suggestion and I said to Dylan that it doesn't help because Roberto Fire and Leon Shorty are against the players instead of for the players. Then I got a mute, Roberto Fire his behavior doesn't work at all and I ask they finally do something about it because the two of them Are obviously not made for the position. Please make de1 back to de1 and no inactive admins.
IMG-4147 hosted at ImgBB

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
An der Situation wird gearbeitet sehe hier kein Problem.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom