Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AleksHill

Founder SokakdanBakan Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Aleks
2. Your age -
3. Time zone - Turkey Time Zone
4. Average online per day - 16
-20 Hours
5. Your Discord - alekshill1
6. Your Nickname - Aleks Hill
7. Your ID -
Additional information
1. Leader of...
FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 Thats My first leader experience if you i will a leader.
I had no idea where I was going or what I was doing. But my so i have diffrent feeling for FIB if i will a leader we will attend all events and show great activity

2) I have good experience at 2 sides.I have no idea when i was came first.They man told me about orgs.then i have idea so i want to be leader of FIB.

3) We will have great LEO term in FIB.We will protect city and highways.I know fib its the best leo and i will manage them aswell

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1)
Like I previously stated I have been in high ranks before and this has given me knowledge that If I do become a leader they can ask any questions whether that be about rules or just questions, in general, I can tell them so they then know what to do and not to do.

2) We will do much gang raids and get them all ammos we will shutdown gangs and drop their activities 0 at hws.

3) A min age is a 7 because good activity=many peoples.We will recruit who's knows gang and city rules if who does rulebreak get a directly fired and blacklist.We will do a good we will enforce strict rules.

4)I wont skip subs ana other special missions we will do globals and all

AleksHill

Founder SokakdanBakan Gang
Player
first let me tell my LEO experience
SAHP HRT AND Master Sergeant
LSPD HRT AND Sergeant
NG HRT Sergeant

cannn

SIMITCI
Player
u never was in FIB and u are applying for FIB leader. omg man 💀

Asuna ken

heheheheheheheh
Player
Rejected

Not enough experience.

All the offtopic comments will receive a forum punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom