Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanish Jain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A3OAJUUzPQk

DaDDY

Player
Player
I just want to see how he get on the roof . I think he is doing bug abuse (F1).

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Hey I need some more time to provide POV. Im outside right now... Imma get home and upload POV...

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
So I was on my twink account to enter the event. I killed some people and I was low on ammo so I relogged to my main account cuz I didnt have enough ammo on my twink. I came from my main and killed some people but then died on my main so I have a habit of having both of my accounts at my fam house just in case I have to attend events. Literally everybody who attend events do that so I logged back into my twink and as I dont use prime in my twink I logged in the last location and if your game crashes or you f1 you dont spawn back inside the zone of the event but I was surprised to be inside the zone and I wasnt able to shoot them or I would have atleast got 1 of them but I didnt know this was the thing... I dont really have an issue if you would ban me as I didnt know this would happen but its up to you... Heres part 1 and part 2 of the POV.

Part 1

Part 2

DaDDY

Player
Player
So I was on my twink account to enter the event. I killed some people and I was low on ammo so I relogged to my main account cuz I didnt have enough ammo on my twink. I came from my main and killed some people but then died on my main so I have a habit of having both of my accounts at my fam house just in case I have to attend events. Literally everybody who attend events do that so I logged back into my twink and as I dont use prime in my twink I logged in the last location and if your game crashes or you f1 you dont spawn back inside the zone of the event but I was surprised to be inside the zone and I wasnt able to shoot them or I would have atleast got 1 of them but I didnt know this was the thing... I dont really have an issue if you would ban me as I didnt know this would happen but its up to you... Heres part 1 and part 2 of the POV.

Part 1

Part 2
nice deceiving admins you take ur twink there to kill us using bug abuse. provide full pov where u climb the building with ur twink

Blade Carter

Player
Player

Part 1

Part 2
Dont edit povs just put a whole pov and blur your details.

harshit gumber

Player
Player
Requesting POV of ID 45678 for the event
You have 8 hours to do so​
Its twinking because indirectly he is doing it to win rp ticket factory with both accounts. And if he win that his main account will get rp tickets or bonus. So indirectly you are having benefits of having twink backup for your main account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom