Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanish Jain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2024
Time of violation
11:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uKyEJ6lIvdQ

DaDDY

Player
Player
me and my friend are on our fam house I dont know why fib came up and start giving demands without any reason. and without any reason and any demand one fib guy starts shooting at me at our private property.

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
Ezz warn for FIB lol. FIB earlier used to be good but what can I say… These guys need to be retrained or fired from FIB lol

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
We just want to clarify one thing from FIB as there are no 3* people it doesn't count as Mass Rule break and more over you went and stood at firing area and also kept body armor then it makes suspicious you were already involved and came back + Hit effect looks sus reviewing admin please watch

Last edited:

DaDDY

Player
Player
We just want to clarify one thing from FIB as there are no 4 people it doesn't count as Mass Rule break and more over you went and stood at firing area and also kept body armor then it makes suspicious you were already involved and came back + Hit effect looks sus reviewing admin please watch
guy how didnt even shoot a single pistol in his whole rp life talking about hit effect :ROFLMAO: . and onemore thing do you have pov of there is any gunfight going on or i involved and came back.

DaDDY

Player
Player
We just want to clarify one thing from FIB as there are no 4 people it doesn't count as Mass Rule break and more over you went and stood at firing area and also kept body armor then it makes suspicious you were already involved and came back + Hit effect looks sus reviewing admin please watch

I am not a kid like you to be toxic OOC for a game. Grow up
off topic++

omigundle

Player
Player
lol bro go arrest some newbies and get ur thrill. u wont dare to touch people like us. we all know.

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
LOL its a situation there and you are wearing a vest so they can even arrest you if they want

Last edited:

DaDDY

Player
Player
if there was no situation they wont come there must be something going on
if you dont know what situation going on how can u say that they can arrest u if they want. do ur own shit dont interfare in anybodys fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom