Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanish Jain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 7, 2024
Time of violation
11:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uKyEJ6lIvdQ

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
bro doing VDM and driving sports car offroad. nice non rp driving and VDM. and more over your friends wear wearing vest and they have guns in there hand which is open carry that's why the cop came there. open carry is illegal bro. first go and get some knowledge of rules

DaDDY

Player
Player
bro doing VDM and driving sports car offroad. nice non rp driving and VDM. and more over your friends wear wearing vest and they have guns in there hand which is open carry that's why the cop came there. open carry is illegal bro. first go and get some knowledge of rules
At first its our fam house and i normally parked there so yeah its not non rp driving.
Second as I say we are at our fam house, we wearing armor taking guns in hand how leos know, why they came up at our fam house and send global or local without any reason
Third about VDM, someone firing me without reason so what do i do in my defence

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
At first its our fam house and i normally parked there so yeah its not non rp driving.
Second as I say we are at our fam house, we wearing armor taking guns in hand how leos know, why they came up at our fam house and send global or local without any reason
Third about VDM, someone firing me without reason so what do i do in my defence
In IC law if LEOs see anyone holding gun or wearing armour we need to investigate him/her that why they are carrying weapon openly in city. Its an IC issue

DaDDY

Player
Player
In IC law if LEOs see anyone holding gun or wearing armour we need to investigate him/her that why they are carrying weapon openly in city. Its an IC issue
my question is why the cops were at my fam house without any IC reason

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
my question is why the cops were at my fam house without any IC reason
the answer is We got a info from undercover agent that alot of people was holding gun and wearing armour in that area so as a leo we came dropped global+local to investigate

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewed

ID 140404 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
(No mass rule breaks over the situation)

However,

ID 88584 will receive a punishment for VDM + non-RP driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom