Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marie Pluxury
Suspect ID
4150 , 122703
Date of violation
Mar 6, 2024
Time of violation
15:03 ,
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7adlvRVifIE?si=8j9GqS85_mh7zKH3

Poppy Lasombra

Angel of Law
Player
Marie Pluxury is misrepresenting the whole situation (Deceiving Admins). My statement that the DOJ cannot review hours of Bodycam (just to try to find some fault with why it is not valid) is 100% correct but the Evidence as presented was still subject to the Exclusion Rule of Evidence and even though Evidence was presented, it was not considered for the final decision on the basis of the Presumption of Innocence and Doubt as to the Evidence being Admissible.

Since no clear Evidence (that I could consider to be Valid and Admissible) was presented and additional Evidence from other Witnesses was not presented as per my request to Government and National Guard they were NOT found Guilty of 3.6.2 Murder or Attempted Murder of a LEO or a possible 3.1 Terrorism as no one was able to present Evidence that I could consider Valid. That part of the Case is still pending the submission of further or Evidence that we COULD consider clearly Valid as stated during the Hearing.

They were ONLY found Guilty of 2.17.2 for carrying of 2 Circumcised Shotguns and 1 Revolver based on the Search when they were brought into the Courtroom. A State Employee on Duty must comply with the Firearms Code for any Personal Weapons (1 Personal Gun and no more than 50 Ammo for that Gun).

Nothing in my decision was GR6.4. To find them Guilty of 3.6.2 and 3.1 with that Evidence would have been...

Moon Grace

Player
Player
Marie Pluxury is misrepresenting the whole situation (Deceiving Admins). My statement that the DOJ cannot review hours of Bodycam (just to try to find some fault with why it is not valid) is 100% correct but the Evidence as presented was still subject to the Exclusion Rule of Evidence and even though Evidence was presented, it was not considered for the final decision on the basis of the Presumption of Innocence and Doubt as to the Evidence being Admissible.

Since no clear Evidence (that I could consider to be Valid and Admissible) was presented and additional Evidence from other Witnesses was not presented as per my request to Government and National Guard they were NOT found Guilty of 3.6.2 Murder or Attempted Murder of a LEO or a possible 3.1 Terrorism as no one was able to present Evidence that I could consider Valid. That part of the Case is still pending the submission of further or Evidence that we COULD consider clearly Valid as stated during the Hearing.

They were ONLY found Guilty of 2.17.2 for carrying of 2 Circumcised Shotguns and 1 Revolver based on the Search when they were brought into the Courtroom. A State Employee on Duty must comply with the Firearms Code for any Personal Weapons (1 Personal Gun and no more than 50 Ammo for that Gun).

Nothing in my decision was GR6.4. To find them Guilty of 3.6.2 and 3.1 with that Evidence would have been...
what made you search me there should be some reason to search there is no IC law says that you can search Detainee as how you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom