Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tabrej Federal
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9i1x5PB

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor,

I hope you're well, I've been a part of the En 2 server for about a year and a half, mainly involved in Legal Orgs and have been legal org leader few times and completed it successfully. I understand the importance of rules, and I've only received one punishment in the past for a Ghetto rule violation when I was new in a gang. However, recently, I got permanently blocked for Admin Info Leak. What I did was a violation of the rules, even if it was unintentional, and I want to say it again I know Its an rule break , and I'm really sorry for my unintentional mistake.

I broke a rule unintentionally while reporting a bug and participating in Grand RP. I've always been loyal to the admin team, always shared everything what they asked, and never leaked admin info. I miss playing on En2 and want a fair chance to come back after being banned for 15 days. I love the GRP and miss my friends and the legal organizations. Please give me last chance.

You can check my Punishment History In whole Rp journey I only violated a single rule, always I respect grand rp rules and always followed them, after getting ban from en2 joined en3 and still reporting bugs to high ups and every time trying to contribute in this community. if I said here something whare you needed proof to prove that i am happy to provide it to you, I really want a chance to come back to En2 for Grand RP birthday if possible . missing friends and old Golden days, colleagues, and being part of the state organizations.

I've noticed you've given chances to those who made unintentional mistakes. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Discord- tabrej (if any explanation and proof needed will try to provide)

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
I can understand Chief side and he is correct in his side, but I appeal here for Curator Of Project because I know you always giving last chance to people who wanna contribute in this community and did rule broke mistakenly not intentionally. its all upto Dear Mazhor, even he not gonna give me another chance but still I will put my same effort for En3 Community as well no hard feelings but for sure i will miss En2 soo much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom