Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne Zyx

Player
Player
ID:31556
Name: Wayne Zyx
How long were you banned for? 9999 days
How long is your sentence left? 9523 days

Why were you banned and why should you be unbanned?

Hello dear admin team,
A friend of me made the jokes with me and he got unbanned so I think i deserve also a 2nd chance. I've been banned for more than a year now and I realize my mistake. Since I watched a bit and noticed that the streamer where the incident took place is no longer playing on grand, I would ask for a second chance. I stood in front of the Bizwar and wanted to play the event, then I was called a cheater before the event, so I made fun of this statement and made a statement that I deeply regret: I said that there would be a cheat giveaway on one day took place, which wasn't true at all because, as I said, I was just making fun of the statement and I didn't even think about the consequences of the statement at that moment. I took a lot of time to submit my request for unbanning and also thought about my behavior, but I think I had a lot of time to think about it and hope for forgiveness. I definitely didn't want to harm the Grand RP project with this statement, as I personally detest cheaters and have never cheated. I would also be open to a conversation in the Discord (xz#3607) and hope that I get a second chance to take part in the Grand RP project.
Best regards
Wayne
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ID:31556
Name: Wayne Zyx
Wie lang wurdest du gebannt? 9999 Tage
Wie lange läuft deine Strafe noch? 9523 Tage

Weshalb wurdest du gebannt und wieso solltest du entbannt werden?

Hallo liebes Admin Team,
ein kollege welcher mit mir auch diese späße gemacht hat wurde auch entbannt somit finde ich das ich acuh eine 2. chance verdient habe.ich bin jetzt mittlerweile mehr als 1 Jahr gebannt und sehe meinen Fehler ein, da ich bisschen geschaut habe und mitbekommen habe, dass der Streamer bei dem der Vorfall war nicht mehr auf grand spielt würde ich um eine 2. Chance bitten. Ich stand vor dem Bizwar und wollte das Event spielen, daraufhin wurde ich vor dem Event als Cheater betitelt somit machte ich mich über diese Aussage lustig und tätigte eine Aussage die ich zu tiefst bereue und zwar habe ich gesagt, dass an einem Tag ein Cheat Giveaway statt findet, was gar nicht stimmte da ich mich wie gesagt nur über die Aussage lustig machte und ich in dem Moment gar nicht über die Folgen der Aussage nachgedacht habe. Ich habe mir für meinen Entbannungsantrag sehr viel Zeit gelassen und auch über mein Verhalten nachgedacht, jedoch finde ich das ich sehr viel Zeit zum Nachdenke hatte und hoffe auf Vergebung. Ich wollte mit dieser Aussage auf gar keinen Fall dem Projekt Grand RP schaden, da ich selber cheater verabscheue und nie gecheatet habe. Ich wäre auch für ein Gespräch im Discord (xz#3607) bereit und hoffe das ich eine zweite Chance bekomme am Grand RP Projekt teilzunehmen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom