Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

klaus9400

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: shivam
  2. Your age: 24
  3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
  4. Average online per day:6-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: klaus9400
  6. Your Nickname: shivam rajpoot
  7. Your ID: 65364
Additional information
  1. HC IN NG
  2. former ems employee
  3. Former LSPD rank 19
    4. worked in ballas and marabunta
Goals:
  1. Elevate the gang's activity to become the most prominent in the ghetto and city events.
  2. Assemble a competent leadership team with suitable High Command members and Deputies.
  3. Ensure participation in all available events without any omissions.
  4. Increase the frequency of hostage situations to enhance roleplay and diversify activities.
  5. Foster 24/7 activity by maintaining a presence across all time zones during events.
  6. Achieve 100% turf control through strategic planning and coordination.
  7. Utilize more /commands to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  1. I have extensive experience serving as a deputy in unofficial family, equipping me with the skills needed to lead Ballas Street Gang effectively.
  2. My prolonged involvement in criminal activities has prepared me to take the helm of the gang and set a positive example for all members.
  3. I believe in running organizations efficiently, ensuring adherence to rules, and fostering camaraderie among members to create memorable experiences during events.
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
  1. Emphasize healthy roleplay during robberies and hostage situations, avoiding power gaming and unfair advantages.
  2. Establish clear recruiting protocols and ensure thorough understanding of all rules, including server regulations, to prevent misunderstandings and conflicts that could lead to the gang's dissolution.

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom