Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT +1 (Netherlands)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 16:00 PM to 23:00 PM
4. Average online per week (hours): 40 - 55 hours
5. Your Discord ID: 510125881843384320 (_lawo)
6. Your characters' name (IC): Destiny Wickk
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): Main is 246923 twink is 332984
8. Your ingame level: 31
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Dutch (Not perfect dutch but pretty well)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
After playing grand rp for some time now I have gained a lot of experience along the way including knowledge about how the city works and how it runs. This is especially true in my time in state organisations as I have experienced what it is like to work in most organisations and I have experienced most rp situations such as negotiating in hostage situations to leading hostage situations as a gang member. I believe that this experience makes me know what I am doing and I keep a level head in these situations. State is one of my specialties and I think I can say that I strongly know the rules and that through this journey I have had I should take it one step further and go down an uncharted route for me. I also want to help new players who have recently joined the city to learn the rules and obey them since I see many new players breaking rules and I can relate as when I was new I never knew about these rules either but now I want to try and help them learn these rules to not go down a route of constantly breaking rules.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State:
GOV Senior State Attorney
GOV State Attorney
LSPD Captain/DA (Williams Term)
LSPD Watch Commander (Billy’s Term)
LSPD Superintendent (Bob’s Term)
FIB Secret Agent/DA
FIB Chief of Staff/DA
SAHP Commander/DA
SAHP Chief of Staff
EMS Junior First Responder

Unofficial Fam:
Rank 8 Spectre
Rank 6 Black Spades

Crime:
Bloods: Under Deputy/Sub Turfur
Ballas: OG Balla

3. What are your strengths?
My biggest strength is definitely my ability to keep a cool head and being quick and efficient which would be either on forums or in game. These strengths would excel in situations where for example I am in a situation where lots of people ask me different questions and so in this I would keep a cool head and be as efficient as possible while answering the questions the players have with the best of my abilities trying not to deceive them.

4. What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses is that when someone tries to deceive me or play me like fool I can break my cool head nature and it can cause me to get a little pissed since I would rather I am told the truth from the start so that I can be as unbiased as possible and not hand out a unfair punishment.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring my knowledge of Dutch which as from what I know no admin speaks dutch and also I can bring efficiency to the forums as sometimes I see the complaint forums start to slack a little bit and so with the efficiency I could bring to the team I would not let this get to piled so that it is not too much work to clear.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have one so yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Nothing

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
On the 16th to 25th of February I was entirely inactive for this duration of time due to me being on vacation and when I came back I had a few exams I had to focus on but now I am back to the same hours I had the week before my vacation and am ready to be active.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Accepted

You have been approved to go forward for an interview. Contact me on discord to arrange a time / date​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom