Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Definite Khan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2021
Time of violation
7 15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5HlOr8yL-A&ab_channel=Karlega

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Just watch the full video and i would appreciate if any indian Admin checks it as all the content this guy talks was in hindi. He also tells me not to talk in English at GZ. He also abuses my family in OOC.
And regarding the forum he is talking i apologized Gagan Raju for that the day i realised i did wrong . Still they are abusing me for not supporting their own server and Doing my RP here .
I would also like them to give a healthy warning not to harass me as i have other methods too for handelling them and but i am just here to enjoy RP not to indulge in such activites

Definite Khan

Player
Player
I would also like to add that they dont care whether they get demorgan or warning or block they have their server to play. And i want to do RP in this server so i tried to avoid the situation but i can guarantee the admins that it will happen again

chetan

Player
Player
I would also like to add that they dont care whether they get demorgan or warning or block they have their server to play. And i want to do RP in this server so i tried to avoid the situation but i can guarantee the admins that it will happen again
demn they are down bad

chetan

Player
Player
Just watch the full video and i would appreciate if any indian Admin checks it as all the content this guy talks was in hindi. He also tells me not to talk in English at GZ. He also abuses my family in OOC.
And regarding the forum he is talking i apologized Gagan Raju for that the day i realised i did wrong . Still they are abusing me for not supporting their own server and Doing my RP here .
I would also like them to give a healthy warning not to harass me as i have other methods too for handelling them and but i am just here to enjoy RP not to indulge in such activites
if a indian admin sees this sure they ill be getting ban XD

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Nope i dont want anyone to get ban . But if u have issues with me OOC then talk to me on discord or something Dont go IC for that. And again check the photo i apologized for my statement to gagan on discord .

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 17596 will receive a punishment for using a foreign language in Green Zone, General Rules 3.1, General Rules 3.2.

If you feel the punishment administered by the Administrator is incorrect, submit an appeal to the forum.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom