Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Corruption Chief and Deputy chief administrator I Mujo Simba and Abraham Elkhabib (For Mazhor)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bake_King
Administrators nickname
Mujo_Simba
Date
Jan 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be

Bake_King

Player
Player
Hello....
I have report to Chief and Deputy Chief administrator on RS server, Abraham Elkhabib and Mujo Simba for corruption.
A person named Buki Drip received a ban for general rule 1.8 and general rule for 1.4 a few days ago.
He had multiple accounts and had an interaction between those accounts
Everyone from the RS server knows that it has an automatic clicker and that with that every day it leaves to search from all accounts, and gets an RP ticket and he earns money.
I who all my life had a desire to just play this game I got ban because I had one account more because I didn't know about that rule, I can't get unban, and he who earns money in an unfair way gets unban.

Bake_King

Player
Player
Hello....
I have report to Chief and Deputy Chief administrator on RS server, Abraham Elkhabib and Mujo Simba for corruption.
A person named Buki Drip received a ban for general rule 1.8 and general rule for 1.4 a few days ago.
He had multiple accounts and had an interaction between those accounts
Everyone from the RS server knows that it has an automatic clicker and that with that every day it leaves to search from all accounts, and gets an RP ticket and he earns money.
I who all my life had a desire to just play this game I got ban because I had one account more because I didn't know about that rule, I can't get unban, and he who earns money in an unfair way gets unban.
I forgot to mention that it's on the server, and see what it does. please mazhore look at this situation a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom