Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
About Us ?
We are the San Andreas National Guard Protecting The Ford Zancudo and The Border We provide support to all organization Provide Ammo Build our relationship strong with state and Help the State and It's Citizens Our core Mission is to Help the citizens and Serve our purpose as an Military Personal., we are dedicated to maintaining the security and well-being of our communities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Departments and Functions?
We have 5 Department
To safeguard the state of San Andreas, the National Guard employs a comprehensive approach tailored to address diverse challenges and threats. Our strategies include:
1.M.I.A: Military Intelligence Agency :would be responsible for doing unique underground and secret operation executions such as always collecting evidences while going everywhere in the entire city as undercover dressed as a civilian
2.RR: Recruitment Representatives: RR for short would be responsible for recruiting people in the organisation, creating a general dress code, giving training and tour of FZ to recruits and Hire.

3.MP: Military police :plays an essential role in the Army for maintaining discipline within the units and would punish all law breakers or corrupt people. They would do license and BGC checks on regular basis so that the organization is not filled with any people with no license or criminal background.

4.Cobra Force: Commando Battalion for Resolute Action or Cobra Force for short would be our replacement for SASD which used to act as spec ops for NG before.

5. Air Force: Air Force would guard the fort Zancudo and fly over and near its territories in planes and helis to make sure there is no danger nearby and carry normal soldiers to area of operation by sitting behind the flying wheel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Vision?
WE plan on taking NG to the top by my enthusiasm, activity, and introducing new and unique RP. I wish it to make an organisation which would be a blind first pick for anyone who is new or old in the state. Would make it so fun with my never ending ideas that NG would go to the top and promise on doing regular candy Runs and highway camps to enhance RP and be on good alliances with other state orgs so we could function better!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benefits of Joining!

Friendly -Work-Environment!

Big-Bonus!

Team-work!

New Departments and Works!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Us !!
1.Contact Us on Email!
2.Fiill Out Our Application Form!

------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading And Being With Us

Last edited: