Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayh Gomorrha
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
Mar 7, 2024
Time
22:00-23:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/y5grib

issues

Player
Player
Hello,

I was pulled into a Pc check from Roberto Fire, the first question he asked was "ever had anything todo with cheating?"
Instantly assuming that i actually am cheating, i replayed with "no".

He then did the Hitbox test on me,
Standing like 1 step away from the, making me shoot next to his head.
On the first shot (i had a right peek and shot the right side from his head) i acutally hit him, simply because the tip of my revo was almost touching his nose that that distance.

He died and replied with "ah ok, nothing to do with cheating aha?" which just confirmed the first impression i had, that hes just trying to catch me with something, not actually being interested in actually proofing my innocents.
I laughed off, telling him he was too close to me.

He did a step back and we did it again and i passed it not hitting him anywhere near his body.

After that the gave me a Heavy Machinegun, made me shoot the air and shoot around his player model wher also no hit connected.

After that he made me shoot him while walking around (at a distance around 2 meters) so i did what i was asked for, shooting his head and body on which he replied with "so im giving you 60 days for that blood fx, its dragging with the player model (which it wasnt). He also was transparent at that time (admin mode) which made the bloodfx appear heavier as it really is.

I am aware of the rules of the Blood fx, which mine doesnt break.

When I hit a player on the body or head it give a dissovling fx, which doesnt follow the player around, it stay at the frame where the actual player hit connects and dissolves.
Also is my blood fx barely even visible on 15 meters, and doesnt show on a range over 40 meters, it only shows the hit damage delt to a player when enabled in grandrp settings.

The admin instead of actually testing it on a range anyother than 2 meters just went ahead and punished me with the 60 days for cheating which is clrealy unjustified in my opinion, since my blood fx follows the rules and is also straight not visible on medium distance.

This just confirmed my suspicion i had in the beggining that hes just trying to get me for anything possible.

Please review my case, im also uploading a video where my blood fx is visible from maybe 20 minutes before the ban.

Please review my case, with kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom