Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seko Amg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/D313L-m4xKI

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
Police raided our neighbor, we are helping them I have to kill you, why count the seconds? There is a conflict there. And you stand there even though there are dead, and you come there even if there are police cars. if youre brave enough to stay in a place where there is a gunfight, dont be a forum warrior ... and I told my friend who was counting the seconds that it was unnecessary for him to count. because you're dressed just like a cop.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
hahahahaha nice friends. just let the admins watch the post. If you are telling me I am dressed like a cop you are metagaming bro because I am undercover like you see. That they are people killed at the ground means not that you can kill everybody in the region.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
k keep visiting the places where there is armed conflict when you die write in the forum warrior we kill the cops there and youre still wandering around house

Seko Amg

Player
Player
I am dressed like a civilian you gave me the demand to leave and I was on my way to leave the area like your demand. Thats the RP situation. You can not shoot and kill around because you have a gun out...
Just play with rules and there will no forum warrior any more.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
"you can clearly hear gun fire and you were actively trying to get closer to the situation and didnt show genuine fear from the situation that was happening and was caught up in the crossfire" i guess
i agree.
As a police officer you don't need to be in the area.
Even if you hear gun shots you need to go back and call for backup.
+ You know the rights and why you was inside a family house as a police officer.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
Show me the rules who forbid me to do this, seems like you know my job better then me.

cptn_amerca

Player
Player
see your organization codes.
even when you interview they asking you about it.
you saw his POV and knew that he is a police officer but this is clearly a FAILRP as he was leaving and in civilian clothes and ofcourse a civilian can be anywhere and people can demand civilian to leave the area and if he respects,no guns need to be fired.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
you saw his POV and knew that he is a police officer but this is clearly a FAILRP as he was leaving and in civilian clothes and ofcourse a civilian can be anywhere and people can demand civilian to leave the area and if he respects,no guns need to be fired.
No agree cuz in the pov you can see he is a police man.
And he watch them from the house about the shoots.
+HE know what happend and he still get inside the house and stand next to his friends and look them you can even see he change his body to look at them.
He brake a police codes + he came to an area that have guns fight when he working (even with or out the uniform) And he pick his choose about getting the house.
And the last stuff that I will say he can use his car to drive and get out.
The pov is cutt but you can understand he get out from car and again he choose to run in foot I really wonder why? Panic escape ? I am not sure about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom