Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Asu Killa
Administrators nickname
Alex ODD
Date
Mar 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yHOxFVK

Asu Killa

𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖘
Player
Hello mazhor, I understand the value of time so I will keep this short. I was recently Blacklisted for “Admin disrespect” after contacting Mohammad I learned it was about something I said about Shay. I admit that at one point I said something rude about him out of emotion because he had banned me for 30 days for a phrase in CC and I felt that I was wronged. I can see now that this was not the proper way to respond and I would like to apologize sincerely to Shay, and would hope that both he and you could forgive me and give a second chance on this server that I call home.I just want to come back to the city and my friends. AndIf I must, I’ll accept a wipe as punishment for my actions. Please give me one more chance. Thank you for reviewing my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom