Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Pradhaan
Administrators nickname
Magnes_Haste
Date
Mar 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/p27XQg7

_Adam Pradhaan_

Deputy of Badsha fam
Player
Hello bobby sir,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Adam Pradhaan, and I am writing to you with regards to a recently i got ban.

Sir i haven't use any vpn to evade any ban also i didnt had any ban at the moment ,I HAD 2 bans In past which was :

1 : GOT BAN FOR Gen 1.9 which was given from Floki Vilgeroarson sir, also i got last chance
Proofs : Approved - Unban Appeal Gen 1.9 | Floki Vilgeroarson

2 : GOT BAN FOR 6.17 which was given from Edward_Pluxury sir , also i got last chance from bobby sir
Proofs :Reviewed - Ban for General Rule 6.17 | Edward_Pluxury (Only for bobby)

AFTER THIS INCIDENCE IN MY RP LIFE, NEITHER I HAVE GOT BAN OR ANY DEMORGAN

SO, HOW CAN I EVADE THE BAN???

SIR, There is no specific rule on not using VPN its only forbidden to use in Turfs.
so, i request u to

UNBAN ME

ALSO I AM READY FOR PC CHECK , OR ANYTHING TO HELP YOU TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

I am grateful for your time and understanding in this matter.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to the possibility of rejoining the community.
Sincerely,

ADAM PRADHAAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom