Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fearlesss smiley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2022
Time of violation
13:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/336YYIDKJyg

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Agree the players can stop the cars before but the chose to drive a little bit more bump you for ez kill on you.

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
Nah that was not VDM, I dont need to VDM to kill u. I can stand still and still clap u. VDM will be if I constantly was ramming u when I did not. U were in the middle of the road where there was no spikes, of course I wont drive thru the spikes to avoid hitting u.

Aditya

Player
Player
Nah that was not VDM, I dont need to VDM to kill u. I can stand still and still clap u. VDM will be if I constantly was ramming u when I didnt not. U were in the middle of the road where there was no spike, of course I wont drive thru the spikes to avoid hitting u.
What can you expect from 100k IDs

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Okay one simple thing. Roads are made for the transportation of vehicles. If you want to walk, you walk on the sidewalks. Thats the purpose of making sidewalks so that you dont get ran over by cars who are driving on the roads made for them. It is simple.

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
if is a ez kill why you used your car to push him ? why you didn't stop in the side ? then shot him ??
You was need to go on him
R u retard? I was getting shot at from everywhere, why will I stop in the side of the road to let that kid pass the road when I was getting lasered. Get a life rather than hopping on forums.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
R u retard? I was getting shot at from everywhere, why will I stop in the side of the road to let that kid pass the road when I was getting lasered. Get a life rather than hopping on forums.
1) talk proper and don't call me retard.
2) You drive with your car in the next to a wall and no one shot it from out side and you switch to the side and bump him.
3)i want you to look the POV again. behind him there is a wall so i wonder did you try to get inside the wall ? becuse in the other side was gate to run off.
So why you wanna get into a wall ?

Sbeecha Volkov

West Mafia
Player
1) talk proper and don't call me retard.
2) You drive with your car in the next to a wall and no one shot it from out side and you switch to the side and bump him.
3)i want you to look the POV again. behind him there is a wall so i wonder did you try to get inside the wall ? becuse in the other side was gate to run off.
So why you wanna get into a wall ?
1- Listen dumbo that wall u r talking about is called barricades.
2- There were spikes in zigzags so what I have to do to avoid them is to drive in a zigzag way as well.
3- Who r u to defend him? He can reply back himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom