Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Montassir otamay
Suspect ID
126542/125200/127389
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2024
Time of violation
02:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BAEeq881Yds

Montassir_otamay

Player
Player
we was searching for a wanted it was no event and nothing we start asking for passport i see 2 of them wearing balclava [state item] means i need to to arrest him first thing they start shoting us without demands this is a break of GR 6.15+6.13+6.2+3.2 + Bug abuse
we need moroccan admin to check the break of GR 3.2 and other break rules its clear to all
in a part i have doo a PG by mistake bcs he start shoting wihtout demands and i didnt know what should i doo and i do PG by mistake dont have a problem to get punishment about it bcs i doo a mistake but this bad family and those bad people need to get a punishment because they destroying the rp in our city
thanks.

HEHEXD

Player
Player
we was searching for a wanted it was no event and nothing we start asking for passport i see 2 of them wearing balclava [state item] means i need to to arrest him first thing they start shoting us without demands this is a break of GR 6.15+6.13+6.2+3.2 + Bug abuse
we need moroccan admin to check the break of GR 3.2 and other break rules its clear to all
in a part i have doo a PG by mistake bcs he start shoting wihtout demands and i didnt know what should i doo and i do PG by mistake dont have a problem to get punishment about it bcs i doo a mistake but this bad family and those bad people need to get a punishment because they destroying the rp in our city
thanks.
There was an informal event starting in less than 10 minutes (we are an Unoffi. Org, event start by xx:39), which was explained to you, yet you forced RP and power gamed the whole situation. Events are OOC and you tried to force RP upon us (you even said stfu), when you were told explicitly that you were breaking the rules. Just because someone is wanted does not mean you can arrest him in an OOC situation.

Go read ER rule 1.2 (It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn), this rule applies to you even if you're a cop, for all we know, you have done this to give your family an advantage in the event...

Plus why are you mentioning the whole family? when you have only interacted with certain members in what you believed was an RP situation? It's not a family event, you interacted with individuals. You're reporting the family out of hate, which is apparent in your usage of "bad family" and "bad people".....

This guy brought what he believed to be an IC situation to an OOC situation, as he insulted us saying that we are bad people. Insulting a person carries a punishment of a ban, you've just insulted 100 players... I got the screenshot and the edit history will show it.

3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

GG.

Last edited:

Khal Mocro

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
YOU MUST FIRST RESPECT US . UF YOU HAVE A RIGHT YOU WILL TAKE IT WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO INSULT US . WE ASK THE OFFICIALS TO TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION FIRST AND 2 READ RULE:
1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
From the Provided POV, Cut the Parts where there is a Rule Break and make a New complaint Regarding Each Rule Break.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
ID: 132041 Mention the Timestamps, Where and which Rule Break Done
(You have 6hrs to do so)

Montassir_otamay

Player
Player
Id : 125200/127389 break GR 6.15 in : 1:46/2:16
Id : 125200/126542/140078 break GR 6.2 in : 2:05-2:50
id : 125200 do bug abuse in 3:00
id : 126542 come back alive by using bug abuse in 4:42
id : 125200 abuse my father with moroccan language in 8:50-9:05 and saying i dont care if i got banned i have another account
and they all break GR 6.13 in : 8:40-9:24

Montassir_otamay

Player
Player
YOU MUST FIRST RESPECT US . UF YOU HAVE A RIGHT YOU WILL TAKE IT WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO INSULT US . WE ASK THE OFFICIALS TO TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION FIRST AND 2 READ RULE:
1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn
[not off topic] we was there in 2:29 means before the 10 minutes start and as i see your family members who breaking ER 1.2 not us they start shoting us and we are a LEO we scare for our life and we defend our self
this is a mass rule break from your family sir your need to give them some lessons to teach them the rules
thanks!

Montassir_otamay

Player
Player
mr del federal if u think that theere is a part not clear like if you need the other offcier view just let me know and we will provide the pov from the other side too
thanks!

Montassir_otamay

Player
Player
There was an informal event starting in less than 10 minutes (we are an Unoffi. Org, event start by xx:39), which was explained to you, yet you forced RP and power gamed the whole situation. Events are OOC and you tried to force RP upon us (you even said stfu), when you were told explicitly that you were breaking the rules. Just because someone is wanted does not mean you can arrest him in an OOC situation.

Go read ER rule 1.2 (It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn), this rule applies to you even if you're a cop, for all we know, you have done this to give your family an advantage in the event...

Plus why are you mentioning the whole family? when you have only interacted with certain members in what you believed was an RP situation? It's not a family event, you interacted with individuals. You're reporting the family out of hate, which is apparent in your usage of "bad family" and "bad people".....

This guy brought what he believed to be an IC situation to an OOC situation, as he insulted us saying that we are bad people. Insulting a person carries a punishment of a ban, you've just insulted 100 players... I got the screenshot and the edit history will show it.

3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

GG.
my family didnt participate in this event + if any one break any rule will get punishment even me

HEHEXD

Player
Player
[not off topic] we was there in 2:29 means before the 10 minutes start and as i see your family members who breaking ER 1.2 not us they start shoting us and we are a LEO we scare for our life and we defend our self
this is a mass rule break from your family sir your need to give them some lessons to teach them the rules
thanks!
The capture event starts at 2:39, you admitted that you arrived 10 minutes before the event... Nice how you changed your narrative, and now you're saying we broke ER 1.2 when we advised you that you were breaking it lol, you were not even a participant in the event, the rule does not include you. Plus in the first message you said you believed there wasnt any event, and you also mentioned this in the POV. Just stick to one story. You forced RP and power gamed when you should have complied with the rule. Plus, even if it was an RP situation, you were issued a demand the moment you've arrived and a written one as well.

It is clear in your POV that the players are talking OOC saying that they have to relaunch the game to make sure their recordings are functional.

Last edited:

HEHEXD

Player
Player
Id : 125200/127389 break GR 6.15 in : 1:46/2:16
Id : 125200/126542/140078 break GR 6.2 in : 2:05-2:50
id : 125200 do bug abuse in 3:00
id : 126542 come back alive by using bug abuse in 4:42
id : 125200 abuse my father with moroccan language in 8:50-9:05 and saying i dont care if i got banned i have another account
and they all break GR 6.13 in : 8:40-9:24
Most of the RP rules are not applicable because it was not an RP situation (scripted capture event). Similar to how you can not arrest your own family member when the family is preparing to enter an event. Some of the family members are cops, does this mean they can arrest other family members when they know they will be at the event? No. You guys should have waited until the event was over, then we could have RP'ed.

Forcing RP upon people and power gaming is disgusting. It's a shame you're supposedly a HC in the LSPD, I could only imagine how low the RP is in your org. We could have robbed you, we were 8 and you were 2, we had the cars, but we did not because we complied...

Its crazy how you claim bug abuse when people are explicitly telling u they had a code 1/restarted the game.

Last edited:

HEHEXD

Player
Player
ID: 132041 Mention the Timestamps, Where and which Rule Break Done
(You have 6hrs to do so)
Im asking for a senior admin to handle this thread, you seem confused as you re-opened the thread after rejecting it.... He insults multiple people in the thread and you plainly disregarded it?

Last edited:

Khal Mocro

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
1- Why did you edit it if you did not do that? We took a picture and everyone can see it. You are taking advantage of your position as a policeman and you started to provoke us. They told you that there is an event, but there are laws, and you know nothing about those laws. Since you are a policeman, you must protect the city, not protect your family from loss.
2- You caught me at 2:30, so you're not allowed to do that. My friends did it in self-defense because you broke the rules, and we won't allow that in the city.
3- He insulted our parents. We ask an Arab official to hear what he told us because it indicates that he has a problem with my family at 2:35

Montassir_otamay

Player
Player
1- Why did you edit it if you did not do that? We took a picture and everyone can see it. You are taking advantage of your position as a policeman and you started to provoke us. They told you that there is an event, but there are laws, and you know nothing about those laws. Since you are a policeman, you must protect the city, not protect your family from loss.
2- You caught me at 2:30, so you're not allowed to do that. My friends did it in self-defense because you broke the rules, and we won't allow that in the city.
3- He insulted our parents. We ask an Arab official to hear what he told us because it indicates that he has a problem with my family at 2:35
Even it was a event you say informant i dont see any event there i have open the map no event and i have check no informant there this is the first thing the second if there is a event that dont mean break rule like RDM bug abuse or no mercy killing im not going to explain to you anymore waiting the admin decision and this is a curator not a normal admin and respect him please he now what he do and if he need senior admin help he will request it he wouldn't wait for you to tell him call for snior admin thanks
Im not going to answer you anymore do your best your cant save your family from breaking rules have a great night 💋

Khal Mocro

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
I am not talking to you because from the way you talk, I think you need a lesson in ethics first, and secondly, I will leave it to the admins to tell us whether there is an event or not.

HEHEXD

Player
Player
Even it was a event you say informant i dont see any event there i have open the map no event and i have check no informant there this is the first thing the second if there is a event that dont mean break rule like RDM bug abuse or no mercy killing im not going to explain to you anymore waiting the admin decision and this is a curator not a normal admin and respect him please he now what he do and if he need senior admin help he will request it he wouldn't wait for you to tell him call for snior admin thanks
Im not going to answer you anymore do your best your cant save your family from breaking rules have a great night 💋
It's an informal, not INFORMANT... you just seem not to understand basic English. You do not see it because the event circle did not pop up yet.... you see how stupid this sounds. Just because you do not know the rules, does not justify your rule break. You were told that there was an event. It's an ask for a senior admin, not an order. I did not disrespect anyone, stop trying to divert from the fact that you're the one being all insulting in this thread.

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Tread Reviewed
ID: 125200, ID: 127389 Will be punished for GR 6.15
(Without any Reason you Guys start Shooting)
ID: 126542, ID: 140078, ID: 125200 Will be punished for GR 6.2
(Timestamp 2:15-2:50 You all guys done CL as you guys just Avoid the RP)
ID: 125200 Will be punished for Bug Abuse + GR 3.1
(Timestamp 2:27 you were killed and you relog your game and in Timestamp 3:13 you came back alive
Timestamp 8:00 - 9:00 Insult)

ID: 126542 Will be punished for Bug Abuse
(Timestamp 2:54 you were killed and you relog your game and in Timestamp 4:47 you came back alive)
ID:132041 Will be punished for PG + Mixing + UB (talking while dead)
(Timestamp 5:20 Running while Holding 10-15
Timestamp 7:25 Bug abuse count as Mixing
Timestamp 8:48 Talking while dead)

ID: 128978 Will be punished for Mixing
(Timestamp 5:26 PG is counted as Mixing)
ID: 126542 Will be punished for GR 6.15
(Timestamp 8:38 without demands killing)
Leos can arrest anyone before the event if they see someone suspicious, At the start of the POV the Guy Proceeds one guy because he wearing a balaclava which is prohibited in the city. Also, there will be no Mercy Killing as no Rp situation was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom