Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aayankilla

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aayan
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +12 New Zealand
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (22:00 to 11:30 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10+ hours a day
  6. Your Discord ID: aayanies
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Aayaaanies Killa
  8. Your in game ID: 66662
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to become an admin is because it has always been something that I always had wanted to do during RP/PVP type of games. It was the whole reasons why I have been admins on other games that have been mention down below. I also want to join the admin team on EN3 is because I am enjoying this server a lot and want to see the server grow like EN1 and give EN3 a good Reputation to make more people to come here and start their new life on EN3. It is also not just that, it is also because I want to experience a life as an admin on an actually Roleplay type of server and gain from it and enjoy the time with other admins on the server.

1. What are your strengths? Communication, leadership and managing.

1. What are your weaknesses? Do not have any serious weakness but one I can name is that I tend to forget small details.

1. What skills can you bring to the admin team? The skills that I can bring towards the admin team consistent performances and strive through ranks, also can give commitment, respect, Loyalty, and kindness.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I currently do not have any business but I completely agree.

1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No there is not.

1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? There is a few that you can take in consideration that, I have been a part of different admin teams on various games such as Dayz, FiveM, Rust and much more. I Also do have experiences in Illegal Organizations and legal Organizations and have been High command in all organizations I have been apart of and that grew through the ranks at a really fast rate. I have also increased the amount of RP in gangs and Legal Organization’s within the HRT department in EN1 and am currently doing the same with Government on EN3. Other things you should take into consideration is that, I am that person who will not get off until I get mt job done or anything that is needed to be finish no matter how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom